Did I desensitize my IGF-1 receptors? (how to fix?)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
I’ve been taking IGF-1 LR3 for months every other day without a break. I’m realizing now I probably should’ve cycled it. What should I do? Take a long break?

why tf should your receptors do that lmao

nut in the receptors it'll help

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
listen hear pal. all my time on looksmax.org i've never experienced such a hateful disheartening reply... I've been all but nice on this forum giving out suggestions I believe wholeheartedly that'll help the person needing it. But to hear you discourage my efforts to help another looksmaxxer is actually nefarious. I think you should relook into what you wrote out and take a minute to think.. Think this specifically "What am I doing with my life?" Then tell me what are you doing with your life. I mean no hate when I write all this I wish the best to you and moving on with all future experiences. XOXOXO

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, heightmaxxing and GGG_THE_GOAT
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Feliezzx
Stopped reading here,stop yapping and shut the fuck up lil nigga you didn't even reply
i didn't need to reply they should just know by heart what they said was wrong

I’ve been taking IGF-1 LR3 for months every other day without a break. I’m realizing now I probably should’ve cycled it. What should I do? Take a long break?
There's no way for anyone here to tell you what you need to do. Go get a consult.

i didn't need to reply they should just know by heart what they said was wrong
good to see some non edgy tiktok looksmaxers once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
For months? How much have you grown? And take around atleast a 1-2 month break or get a blood test to get an more accurate estimation

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
For months? How much have you grown? And take around atleast a 1-2 month break or get a blood test to get an more accurate estimation
Yea since July. Idk how much i’ve grown, haven’t measured, but probably not a lot.

speak to an endo nigga wtf we supposed to tell u

listen hear pal. all my time on looksmax.org i've never experienced such a hateful disheartening reply... I've been all but nice on this forum giving out suggestions I believe wholeheartedly that'll help the person needing it. But to hear you discourage my efforts to help another looksmaxxer is actually nefarious. I think you should relook into what you wrote out and take a minute to think.. Think this specifically "What am I doing with my life?" Then tell me what are you doing with your life. I mean no hate when I write all this I wish the best to you and moving on with all future experiences. XOXOXO
nigga you been here for 2 weeks