Did I emotionally cheat?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
I find one of my coworkers attractive, I think he's cute or whatever and like his personality, but I have a boyfriend. He goes out of his way to interact with me but I usually try to keep to myself. I don't go out of my way to interact with him. Im not sure if he's flirting with me or if he just has a super friendly personality. He makes a lot of jokes and when he talks to me it's super awkward, I don't really like it. The other day he bought me a cookie at chick fil a and kind of just left it at my register. He didn't even say anything. Today I did the same thing. I bought him a cookie and kind of just smacked it down at his register and didn't say anything, trying to be a little silly. I didn't want to just buy him a cookie though bc I thought it would be weird, so I bought two other coworkers a cookie. He came up to me later on and went to give me a fist bump but changed his hand to a hand shake. Idk it was really odd. He tried fist bumping me again and when I made my hand a fist, he grabbed it and pretended it was a gear shift. He held my hand for and awkwardly long time. It was weird and I didn't like it. After my shift ended, I think I went out of my way to go to his register for him to check my stuff out. Customer service was open but with one customer. I could've easily avoided him and waited in line there. I got pins with my boyfriend's face on them which I wear everyday so people know I'm in a relationship. I also shaved my eyebrows so I'd appear more unattractive. I feel horrible about interacting with this coworker because I find him attractive, I just don't want to interact with him at all. I feel like maybe I try to appear more attractive when I'm around him. Idk, I feel so awful. I think I'm going to quit my job but it pays well and I get good hours. I feel so sick and horrible, I want to tell my bf but ik it's not a good idea. I'm scared that I have a crush on my co-worker or something. Sometimes I imagine conversations between us in my head but once I realize I tell my brain to stop, I want to throw up.

Haha dnr stay up tho bud!

• +1
Reactions: piec

It's time to break up with your boyfriend and join my Lifelong Volcels gang