Did i fuck up?

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

I have huge areolas the size of tennis balls
So today i was on the train and scrolling on tiktok. Then i saw that a girl from my class was live streaming, so i thought that i would have some fun and pretend to be one of my other classmates. So i changed my username to his full name and profile picture to a picture of him. For background info he is very weird and non neurotypical.

So once i had changed my tiktok account i went into her live stream where she was sitting with one of her friends. I started by commenting "Smash anna" which i her name and she just read it without noticing the name or profile picture. Then i wrote "I think you're cute" she read it aloud but still hdn't noticed the name. Then i wrote "Its me .... from class" she then read aloud noticed and both her and her friend started laughing loudly.

So basically i don't feel bad for what i've done but the problem is this guy doesn't even have tiktok and he always brings up the fact he doesn't have tiktok. Im a little afraid she will ask him why he was on her live on monday. I am basically the only one in my class who messes with this guy, so he will probably figure out it's me and tell her.

I feel cooked what should i do?

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, notsocommonthumb and beniman
IMG 5284

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, aerooooo and Imretarded?