did i get bullied because i was subhuman

D

Deleted member 41006

vanity of vanities all is vanity
even as a child, was the hierarchy of beauty still there. did innocent children with hearts of gold hate me for my flesh. man that sucks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 27635, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Yes they hate your ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
Yes they hate your ugly face
i really liked this girl but i dont she liked me back. i think i was 10 or 11. i would sit next to her in class and just be so nervous. and i really wanted to hug her. she was so pretty. but she liked another boy. he had beautiful eyes. and was really athletic. it hurt seeing them be happy. but it was ok because i went home and my mother told me life will be fine. i think my mother saved my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and kebab
Yes sub 8s get btfo

• +1
you did not deserve that bro… 😿

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 41006
yes u ugly fuck

• +1
yes u ugly fuck
3943361 IMG 20240208 014245

• JFL
i really liked this girl but i dont she liked me back. i think i was 10 or 11. i would sit next to her in class and just be so nervous. and i really wanted to hug her. she was so pretty. but she liked another boy. he had beautiful eyes. and was really athletic. it hurt seeing them be happy. but it was ok because i went home and my mother told me life will be fine. i think my mother saved my life.
Jesus man I didn’t mean it btw, I was just saying it bc you called me ugly

i used to bully ugly people as a kid, but god punished me for it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Deleted member 41006
i used to bully ugly people as a kid, but god punished me for it.
were they really ugly? or did you hate them because they mogged you to death?

You cant read or whats going on?
bullying stems from deep trauma and hate for oneself. which is why it translates to violence. so I ask again did you bully them because they lifemogged you?

bullying stems from deep trauma and hate for oneself. which is why it translates to violence. so I ask again did you bully them because they lifemogged you?
how can one life mog another one as fucking kids ? There was no trauma, its blackpill, ugly people get bullied everytime.

• JFL
how can one life mog another one as fucking kids ? There was no trauma, its blackpill, ugly people get bullied everytime.
deluding yourself after so many years. that’s sad tbh.

nope. i dont even know why i got bullied? i looked like any normal child. Im just unlucky and god hates me tbh

• So Sad
I bullied kids who had things I was jealous of. A family money ect

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 41006
mtw type beat

• JFL
I bullied kids who had things I was jealous of. A family money ect
"LMAO nigga u have a dad 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀"
"WAIT WAIT HOLD ON, YOU GOT MONEY TOO?? HELL NAHH 💀 💀"

• JFL
  • So Sad
"LMAO nigga u have a dad 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀"
"WAIT WAIT HOLD ON, YOU GOT MONEY TOO?? HELL NAHH 💀 💀"
No idiot i found other stuff to pick on as a cover
Stop making brazilians look like low iq scum

I remember all times I got excluded as a kid, looking back it was probably because I look like a racially ambiguous freak

• So Sad
It’s probably your amorexix body

• Love it
  • So Sad