Did I get cucked?

beance1

beance1

Iron
Weird ass situation where im second guessing if I lowk got fucked over in or not. My ex and I broke up and 2 days later she started talking to another nigga. I got a hella fine htb that ive been had a crush on insta and then my ex got salty and wanted to try again or work on our relationship. Ex caught me going out with the girl and got hella mad and blocked me. She started talking to the dude on more romantic terms but she hasn't even kissed him. I started talking more with the htb and we made out and she gave me crazy neck. I was talking with my ex during this on the low and we had phone sex and she was sexting me while on call with the other dude. My ex tells me how much she dislikes this dude and how his annoying personality would more tolerable if he was better looking. I drop the girl who gave me neck cause I want my ex more and her and I are talking behind the other dudes back. My ex is tryna find the right time to drop him but doesnt know when to. Throughout this whole timeline I feel a little fucked over and idk if im coping by tryna feel better cause I got crazy top from the other girl. Be brutally honest.

i don’t give a shit bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and irkkedmulatto
Weird ass situation where im second guessing if I lowk got fucked over in or not. My ex and I broke up and 2 days later she started talking to another nigga. I got a hella fine htb that ive been had a crush on insta and then my ex got salty and wanted to try again or work on our relationship. Ex caught me going out with the girl and got hella mad and blocked me. She started talking to the dude on more romantic terms but she hasn't even kissed him. I started talking more with the htb and we made out and she gave me crazy neck. I was talking with my ex during this on the low and we had phone sex and she was sexting me while on call with the other dude. My ex tells me how much she dislikes this dude and how his annoying personality would more tolerable if he was better looking. I drop the girl who gave me neck cause I want my ex more and her and I are talking behind the other dudes back. My ex is tryna find the right time to drop him but doesnt know when to. Throughout this whole timeline I feel a little fucked over and idk if im coping by tryna feel better cause I got crazy top from the other girl. Be brutally honest.
Get back w your ex and cheat on her with the htb