Did I have a good puberty?

NtIdk

NtIdk

Gold

I know I'm still going to keep growing but my face won't change that much anymore. Height (5.11)

Do you think I have the looks and height to get a girlfriend? (I've been an introvert all my life) and now I'm watching all my friends get girlfriends except me.
(Sorry for the poor quality ,my phone broke recently)

• +1
Reactions: therealme and DarkAscender
Otoplasty. Plus if u want to ask if ur puberty was good maybe don’t show a pic from when u were 9 jfl. Show a pic at like 12/13 depending on when u hit puberty

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
Otoplasty. Plus if u want to ask if ur puberty was good maybe don’t show a pic from when u were 9 jfl. Show a pic at like 12/13 depending on when u hit puberty
Nobody told me anything about my ears, people were bothering me about my acne and my nose. Give me a second and now I'll send a picture of me at 12/14

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda
Nobody told me anything about my ears, people were bothering me about my acne and my nose. Give me a second and now I'll send a picture of me at 12/14
Can’t see ur fucking acne on a pic like this, ur five meters away from the mirror. Don’t know how ur nose looks as u are too far away, but the nose to mouth ratio looks alr

• +1

• +1
Can’t see ur fucking acne on a pic like this, ur five meters away from the mirror. Don’t know how ur nose looks as u are too far away, but the nose to mouth ratio looks alr
Sorry for the bad English I was referring to when I was younger now I don't have acne anymore

• +1

Looks like u ascended, ltn before now would say mtn. Maybe show some more pics from now so I can really see ur features etc
Do you think I have the looks and height to get a girlfriend?
would say so, u are a normie looking guy, try nt maxxing and I could see u pulling some mtb

• +1
Do you think I have the looks and height to get a girlfriend? (I've been an introvert all my life) and now I'm watching all my friends get girlfriends except me.
Its really simple, you have to put yourself out there more. Looks aren't your problem, maybe you've just been too much of a shut in. Try asking girls out and see where it goes.

• +1
Its really simple, you have to put yourself out there more. Looks aren't your problem, maybe you've just been too much of a shut in. Try asking girls out and see where it goes.
I'm too introverted to do that, and I've never had any female friends. Do you recommend I do something?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
I'm too introverted to do that, and I've never had any female friends. Do you recommend I do something?
Well introversion doesn't have to do anything with not approaching women. You just tend to focus more on your own inner thoughts.
I'd say you are more of a shy person. I'm an introvert aswell. Had some female friends in hs and my coworkers at my job are almost all girls lol. You just gotta see them as one of the guys.

Introversion is one thing, but not having many friends etc is mostly on you. (if you had a normal childhood)

• +1
Do you recommend I do something?
Well yeah you can't expect to get something without putting in the smallest effort, which is to actually talk to girls. Just talk to girls bro. You're gonna be fine lmao, they're not gonna bite your head off or anything. :p

• +1
Well introversion doesn't have to do anything with not approaching women. You just tend to focus more on your own inner thoughts.
I'd say you are more of a shy person. I'm an introvert aswell. Had some female friends in hs and my coworkers at my job are almost all girls lol. You just gotta see them as one of the guys.

Introversion is one thing, but not having many friends etc is mostly on you. (if you had a normal childhood)
Really thank you very much for the advice, I will try to use it. I feel that my problem is that I have Asperger, it is not very serious, it just prevents me from having many friends. I don't know if my childhood was the best, I went to a swimming club all my life there the kids called me autistic, skinny, antisocial. At school they would bully me for being too white. Even though I think my main problem It's being an aspie

U look good, well above average. Start talking with people ,I also used to be introverted and felt lonely inside .I saw LTN s with GF s. I thought why not me? just like you. My life has became better after i started to talk with people. It is not as brutal as .org tells it is out there. I finally feel a little human after getting better social skills.
Here are some tips

I first tried to interact with people from ome.tv, Use an extension which allows u to only connect from other countries. Try your best not to skip(now you know that you can truly be yourself and nobody will ever meet u IRL).

Then slowly start implementing it IRL. No need to force yourself to cold approach but if you ever get into a convo try your best to continue it.(slowly anxiety will fade away with exp)

It will take time. I am also trying to be better. sometimes my autistic thoughts take over for eg if a girl looks at my direction i sm time think see is disgusted and that i am not chad. (now it has became better i can talk to girls as friends, sometimes she point out my weird body language while talking but it is ok nobody cares. people have many things in their life)

Sorry for Yapping
Hope this helps :)

• +1
U look good, well above average. Start talking with people ,I also used to be introverted and felt lonely inside .I saw LTN s with GF s. I thought why not me? just like you. My life has became better after i started to talk with people. It is not as brutal as .org tells it is out there. I finally feel a little human after getting better social skills.
Here are some tips

I first tried to interact with people from ome.tv, Use an extension which allows u to only connect from other countries. Try your best not to skip(now you know that you can truly be yourself and nobody will ever meet u IRL).

Then slowly start implementing it IRL. No need to force yourself to cold approach but if you ever get into a convo try your best to continue it.(slowly anxiety will fade away with exp)

It will take time. I am also trying to be better. sometimes my autistic thoughts take over for eg if a girl looks at my direction i sm time think see is disgusted and that i am not chad. (now it has became better i can talk to girls as friends, sometimes she point out my weird body language while talking but it is ok nobody cares. people have many things in their life)

Sorry for Yapping
Hope this helps :)
This helps me a lot tomorrow I will start using Omegle. I am very similar to you, the same thing happens to me. Thank you very much for taking the time to write everything :Comfy::love:

• +1
Reactions: therealme
This helps me a lot tomorrow I will start using Omegle. I am very similar to you, the same thing happens to me. Thank you very much for taking the time to write everything :Comfy::love:
U can always DM me if you want help regarding any thing. like ome.tv extension or sm shit.:)

• +1
U can always DM me if you want help regarding any thing. like ome.tv extension or sm shit.:)
I love you :owo:

If I ever get a girlfriend it will be thanks to you

• Love it
Reactions: therealme