Did I just experience a glimmer of chad treatment?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
So there’s two dating apps for UK teens, Wizz and Yubo, I was recommended to try them out by someone and so I did. I used my old pics from when I used to be a high mtn (though I thought I was a subhuman at the time, I descended to it tho :feelswah:) as well as frauded being nt by being into basketball and football. I also frauded my height initially at 6’3 then made it more realistic at 6’1 (I am 5’11). Regardless, I’ve had a multitude of jbs text me telling me my hair looks perfect, sending kiss emojis, saying I look “cool” or “cute” or I look “fun to be around”. Point is they texted first. I have not texted a single girl, though I can since there’s many who’ve added me yet haven’t messaged me. The girls who’ve messaged me, I haven’t messaged back at all, but it is interesting that a high mtn leaning into htn with over 6ft height and nt receives elements of chad treatment.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Suns9999, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
maybe reading when you get your post to rep in check :ogre:

@MoggerGaston @alurmo @Kaari @MA_ascender @PeakIncels @chudlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PeakIncels, MoggerGaston and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, MoggerGaston, kaligula567 and 1 other person
maybe reading when you get your post to rep in check :ogre:

@MoggerGaston @alurmo @Kaari @MA_ascender @PeakIncels @chudlite
Nigga I come on and off this site I don’t care about making high quality posts or about my post to rep ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Suns9999 and kaligula567
Another girl just messaged me first

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and kaligula567
Schizophrenic delusions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia, Suns9999 and Napoleon1800
:redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
do you plan on meeting up with any of these individuals? typically dating app validation doesn’t mean shit unless you can transition into real life

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Napoleon1800
do you plan on meeting up with any of these individuals? typically dating app validation doesn’t mean shit unless you can transition into real life
Probably not since I have descended like crazy and also I am not nt I don’t play sports like I said in my profile

Sorry to break it to you, but it doesn’t mean much. Although you could escalate things from there if you tried enough

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Sorry to break it to you, but it doesn’t mean much. Although you could escalate things from there if you tried enough
Yh ik it doesn’t mean much but it allowed me to realise that if guys approaching is just for incels and normies.

• +1
Reactions: N1666