Did I just get an IOI ?

K

Krakowski

Kraken
Had a girl slightly look at me on the bus, is this an IOI ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fibonacci, orangomango2003, BeanletMogger and 5 others
shut the fuck up, the only IOI is if she approaches you

I only consider this a ioi if she

Either keeps looking and smiles

Or looks away but keeps looking back every second even knowing u saw her

These two are basically her asking u to approach her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, IMOGYOU, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others

whos on your avi

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

Over, do average guys get IOI? Or am I below average.

• JFL
Over, do average guys get IOI? Or am I below average.
Sometimes I’ve gotten iois rarely

Once of a girl who I was walking behind would keep turning her head looking at my face and smiling while she would walk slower so i could catch up

Unfortunately my autistic ass refused to speak to her and I just passed her while she raged some swear word

I regret not approaching tho

• JFL
Sometimes I’ve gotten iois rarely

Once of a girl who I was walking behind would keep turning her head looking at my face and smiling while she would walk slower so i could catch up

Unfortunately my autistic ass refused to speak to her and I just passed her while she raged some swear word

I regret not approaching tho
stfu

These two are basically her asking u to fuck her

This is true tho and it was even stronger I made a thread about it in the exact day that happened here’s the full story if u wanna read

Very sad after that I hope I find her roaming around town one day to make things right

• JFL
This is true tho and it was even stronger I made a thread about it in the exact day that happened here’s the full story if u wanna read

Very sad after that I hope I find her roaming around town one day to make things right
tldr it?

just put it in a gist, like sum it up. I can’t read the full thing because i’m jelqing rn
She had known I liked her cause I couldn’t stop looking at her and she’d look at me too

One day she was sitting in a table with her friend and I was clearly nervous from the other side of the room and she was whispering to her friend while trying to get me to make eye contact but I was too nervous cause she was too cute

Then she stands up with her friend and they sit right beside me both with their phone off but even then I refuse to speak or even aknawlege they did

Then my friend’s show up and I quickly get up and approach them to avoid this

Fast foreword after class she waits for me to pack my stuff and goes in front of me but the whole time she kept turning around her head and making a sexy smile or something clearly wanted me to walk with her since our path is similar

Then I just pass her by and she yells something like fuck you or something

Even tho it looks like I rejected her it was by accident and I’ll try to make it right if she still likes me after that

• JFL
She had known I liked her cause I couldn’t stop looking at her and she’d look at me too

One day she was sitting in a table with her friend and I was clearly nervous from the other side of the room and she was whispering to her friend while trying to get me to make eye contact but I was too nervous cause she was too cute

Then she stands up with her friend and they sit right beside me both with their phone off but even then I refuse to speak or even aknawlege they did

Then my friend’s show up and I quickly get up and approach them to avoid this

Fast foreword after class she waits for me to pack my stuff and goes in front of me but the whole time she kept turning around her head and making a sexy smile or something clearly wanted me to walk with her since our path is similar

Then I just pass her by and she yells something like fuck you or something

Even tho it looks like I rejected her it was by accident and I’ll try to make it right if she still likes me after that
woah bro, she’s aspie and that’s a big red flag it’s a good thing you didn’t initiate with that bitch

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
woah bro, she’s aspie and that’s a big red flag it’s a good thing you didn’t initiate with that bitch
Wdym she’s aspie?

I think that’s what most girls do when they wanna talk to guys they give these obvious signs like before that she’d look at me a lot and put herself close to me

Like I knew what she was trying to do for example everyone was waiting in break then she’d suddenly show up come stand 2 cm of distance right by my side without her phone just very nervous moving around and playing with her hair

But for some reason I’m actually the aspie one and never tried to initiate anything

I was always pessimistic because she had previously dated the class chad so I thought why would she like me? she was really hot but he cheated on her

She was actually into me before dating him but I kept autisticly ignoring her untill she decided the date that chad but ofc with chad it never lasts long

• JFL