did i land in the friendzone

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
she gave so many signs saying she would have sex with a guy max my age, saying "we can try haha joke" when i told her she can surely not blow with braces on, always talked sexual, touched me a lot

but yesterday we chatted about "changing clothes in front of each other" and she said "i wouldnt do that cuz 1. we dont know each other for long, 2nd u are not gay, 3. we will never fuck"

that hit me hard i was really really sure she wanted my dick but now she basically said im a faggot. i mog her facially too by a few psl and im like 20cm taller than her too

could it have been a test? to see how i react? or to make her not seem to available or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Are u chad?

It's over. If you think that she friendzoned you that means you are.
Btw getting good ratings from a guy is gay :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
dude its not like i never had good girl experiences before. i had 10 girl approaches this year and got a gl gf but i rly rly cant accept when someone isnt attracted to me when i talk to them since a while

dude its not like i never had good girl experiences before. i had 10 girl approaches this year and got a gl gf but i rly rly cant accept when someone isnt attracted to me when i talk to them since a while

should have escalated sooner

hold frame lmao

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
XD low iq for not smashing immediately

Should have smashed and ran

ye OP over
stop the cope grabe the rope

i couldnt cuz of gf i just want to keep this one on the side if my gf breaks up or smth
Why would she do that when she has actual PSL 6s who want her bro? sorry it was low IQ of you to think you can get a jb to orbit you... Women have far too many options

i know but i couldnt cuz i got a gf and its risky as fuck that she tells her

what u mean bro
just some thing PUA redpill copers say basically if you dont react to a girls shit test she starts dripping wet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i couldnt cuz of gf i just want to keep this one on the side if my gf breaks up or smth
Then why are you even asking if you landed in the friendzone of you don't like this girl.

just tell everybody u know he is ugly theory

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
she's cucking u jfl, can't believe ur still sticking around this long