Did i mess this up? Surely a better looking guy wouldn't have had this issue.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Made friends with a coworker.
Sweet all summer. Commenting on my height, smiling at me, joking with me.
spend time in nyc together with another female coworker. 3 of us chill out.
Girl I like wants to take pictures of me to "remember the moment" wants to take selfie pictures with me.
meet her dad, we go to a restaurants she ate at growing up. We exchange numbers and social media info.
(work 2 more days together, another trio dinner)

2 days later we are working in chicago. Pick her up from the airport. Try to appear sigma and uninterested because that's what you're suppose to do. Asks me 5 times through out the work day if somethings bothering me and why I seem zoned out. keep away from her, don't say anything. She approaches me to show me her tattoo and I simply look at it and go "ok".

That was like a month ago at this point and anytime I see her she just appears nervous and unfriendly, gets pissy and smart with me now, doesnt ask me how i'm doing anymore generally sits away from me now excludes me from conversations. Went from letting me use her phone to look at group chats to being protective of it. Doesnt compliment me anymore just makes digs at me or tries to make fun of me or tease me about something.

Surely a better looking guy would not have these issues and im getting punked because i look the way i do. That's my only way i can wrap my head around this situation.

Holy shit you are very mentally ill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, SLA and gymmaxedhorse
how. explain the only truth i know is the blackpill
nigga you basically rejected her multiple advances and now you're upset wtf. You non NT niggas make me sick JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 22093 and 4 others
Fables from Kenya

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
nigga you basically rejected her multiple advances and now you're upset wtf. You non NT niggas make me sick JFL
But you're literally suppose to do that to "not be available"

I don't think a guy that looks like this would have had that issue at all. She would have chased him during the cold shoulder phase not returned it.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
But you're literally suppose to do that to "not be available"
lol you weren't being unavailable you were being a dick. Imagine that shit reversed or if your friend did that to you. You'd think they don't fw you anymore.

I don't think a guy that looks like this would have had that issue at all. She would have chased him during the cold shoulder phase not returned it. View attachment 1924163
she did chase during the cold shoulder. She asked you 5 fucking times and then again a different day tried to show you her new tattoo and you blew her off. Wtf you want her to do more? She'd look like an idiot if she kept pursuing. Not every girl is the same they all have different limits no matter the person.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 20370 and Niklaus Mikaelson
lol you weren't being unavailable you were being a dick. Imagine that shit reversed or if your friend did that to you. You'd think they don't fw you anymore.

she did chase during the cold shoulder. She asked you 5 fucking times and then again a different day tried to show you her new tattoo and you blew her off. Wtf you want her to do more? She'd look like an idiot if she kept pursuing. Not every girl is the same they all have different limits no matter the person.
guys is trolling or playing stupid. Or hes like those people who get high of flirting with women then recjecting them.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
guys is trolling or playing stupid. Or hes like those people who get high of flirting with women then recjecting them.
I'm genuinely not trolling and i genuinely thought i did the right thing.

what psl does to a niggas mind is crazy

Made friends with a coworker.
Sweet all summer. Commenting on my height, smiling at me, joking with me.
spend time in nyc together with another female coworker. 3 of us chill out.
Girl I like wants to take pictures of me to "remember the moment" wants to take selfie pictures with me.
meet her dad, we go to a restaurants she ate at growing up. We exchange numbers and social media info.
(work 2 more days together, another trio dinner)

2 days later we are working in chicago. Pick her up from the airport. Try to appear sigma and uninterested because that's what you're suppose to do. Asks me 5 times through out the work day if somethings bothering me and why I seem zoned out. keep away from her, don't say anything. She approaches me to show me her tattoo and I simply look at it and go "ok".

That was like a month ago at this point and anytime I see her she just appears nervous and unfriendly, gets pissy and smart with me now, doesnt ask me how i'm doing anymore generally sits away from me now excludes me from conversations. Went from letting me use her phone to look at group chats to being protective of it. Doesnt compliment me anymore just makes digs at me or tries to make fun of me or tease me about something.

Surely a better looking guy would not have these issues and im getting punked because i look the way i do. That's my only way i can wrap my head around this situation.
She was hitting on you, you expressed disinterest by trying to act sigma, and she took that as a rejection

No the average user here is genuinely that delusional and autistic. Imagine taking all those stupid memes and gaslighting on this forum seriously.

Joe biden head shake

Acting cold and disinterested can only hurt your chances. The only women who that works on are a minority of women who are mentally damaged in a specific way. Sure, a chad could get away with it more often, but it's not necessarily helping him out either. You're not supposed to simp, you're just supposed to show the girl a good time.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman