Did I mog Cody Simpson when I was 19? How to shouldermaxx?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Did I shoulder to waist ratio mog? I’m on top. It seems to me that I weighed 10-15 pounds less too.

I was 19 in the pic, he was 22.

Attachments

• 335F111D-9E4F-4BE7-B370-27D04A603761.png
    335F111D-9E4F-4BE7-B370-27D04A603761.png
    929 KB · Views: 301
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Bump tbh

wow youre a chad im in utter disbelief.
LEAVE THIS FUCKING SITE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Yusu and .*my*.
wow youre a chad im in utter disbelief.
LEAVE THIS FUCKING SITE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU
Can’t tell if you’re sarcastic or not ngl

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WadlowMaxxing and GarixTheChad
I don’t know. You could be a super hacker and hack my fridge and make it throw plates and knives on me.
storing knives and plates in frigde? Chad move tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Nation, randomvanish and 1 other person
U have noodle arms u fkin twink

no one cares about ur frame skinny arm boi

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
what's your actual shoulder width

• +1
Did I shoulder to waist ratio mog? I’m on top. It seems to me that I weighed 10-15 pounds less too.

What’s your waist size ?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
It only says that I have a tiny waist. You can still have a great frame with a tiny waist.
True I’m saying that you must have smaller bones. Cause I know for a fact I can’t get down to a 28. 32 probably max maybe 30...

• +1
True I’m saying that you must have smaller bones. Cause I know for a fact I can’t get down to a 28. 32 probably max maybe 30...
How low was your body fat percentage? And yes I think I have fairly thin bones. My wrist is like 7”.

My bf is still pretty high in average range. Not fit yet. 23-20% range
You said you couldn’t get lower than 30 inches waist, so what was your lowest body fat percentage?

You said you couldn’t get lower than 30 inches waist, so what was your lowest body fat percentage?
Well I was saying that because I’m at 36 almost 34 and have no fat I’m the area. So I doubt I can lose another 6-8 inches off my waist....

• JFL
Well I was saying that because I’m at 36 almost 34 and have no fat I’m the area. So I doubt I can lose another 6-8 inches off my waist....
Lol. I am 16% body fat right now and my waist grew from 29 to 34. Of course you can get a very thin waist.

Currently shouldermaxxing myself...

Last edited:
Lol. I am 16% body fat right now and my waist grew from 29 to 34. Of course you can get a very thin waist.
Currently shouldermaxxing myself... View attachment 871796
Well I don’t want to small of waist cause I have a big frame and don’t wanna look like a bitch w a hour glass haha

• Hmm...
Well I don’t want to small of waist cause I have a big frame and don’t wanna look like a bitch w a hour glass haha
You’re just a fat fuck. Your frame is probably just like mine. Frame is basically bone structure. Universally, a good frame is wide shoulders with a large ribcage and a small waist.

You’re just a fat fuck. Your frame is probably just like mine. Frame is basically bone structure. Universally, a good frame is wide shoulders with a large ribcage and a small waist.
I’m no where near fat lol. I’m bigger than everyone I’m around Almost. Height and size

• JFL

pssssst

you need to cut, kiddo

• JFL
Called a big frame literally don’t you understand some people have bigger frames lmao
@6’1cel please tell this @ColdLightskin clown that he’s fat, he doesn’t believe me.

@6’1cel please tell this @ColdLightskin clown that he’s fat, he doesn’t believe me.
You know the pic you have ? I look just like that with shirt off accept some lose skin. So are we both fat ?