Did I rate and analyse this guy on Fiverr accurately? He has given me permission to ask & you show you his photos

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Ok so first I'll give his stats, then his pictures (That includes one video) and the analysis and rating I gave him below that.

So he is 19 years of age and 5 feet 8 inches. Includes one video down below

Mirror Pic 1
Natural lighting front 1
Almost side
Almost side 2 1
Front good lighting

Mirror pic 2 1
34 good lighting 1

My analysis and rating in the two screenshots below

98c70f62bfb0118f95e1fd72f4f2aece

B6d898431f1c81d572ef0898ca5d045a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
his 3/4 mogs his front hard

btw i agree with your rating (due to 3/4, otherwise hed be mtn in my eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and MakinItHappenReturn
@Introvertednarc get in here you pussboy

He is nowhere near average let alone above average. 4/10, @Freshkebab unironically mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 16371, subhuman incel and 1 other person
average slovenian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and MakinItHappenReturn
His proportions are completely fucked and his eye area is vomit inducing , he has no facial averageness jfl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He is nowhere near average let alone above average. 4/10, @Freshkebab unironically mogs

Are you trolling now? 4/10? Seriously? How and why? Explain. Hit me with the science, cmon

His proportions are completely fucked and his eye area is vomit inducing , he has no facial averageness jfl

So I was right about eye-area and proportions but wrong about facial averageness, is what you are saying?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Introvertednarc
Are you trolling now? 4/10? Seriously? How and why? Explain. Hit me with the science, cmon
Lip width to nose width
Chin to philtrum
Ipd to bizygomatic width
Ipd to midface

All deviate far too much from the average

His palate his narrow af, his eyes are droopy, buggy and extremely asymmetrical, maxilla is long and downward grown etc

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
Instead of bumping the thread for each response, you can just reply to every single person in a single reply, for example
his 3/4 mogs his front hard

btw i agree with your rating (due to 3/4, otherwise hed be mtn in my eyes)
@Introvertednarc get in here you pussboy
average slovenian
Makes it much more easy to read and follow along

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and MakinItHappenReturn
Instead of bumping the thread for each response, you can just reply to every single person in a single reply, for example

Makes it much more easy to read and follow along :ROFLMAO:

I wish I was nerdy enough to do that you well-organised forum boff

Ok so first I'll give his stats, then his pictures (That includes one video) and the analysis and rating I gave him below that.

So he is 19 years of age and 5 feet 8 inches. Includes one video down below

View attachment 1503582View attachment 1503583View attachment 1503584View attachment 1503588View attachment 1503586View attachment 1503587
View attachment 1503589View attachment 1503590

My analysis and rating in the two screenshots below

View attachment 1503598

View attachment 1503604
am I missing something? Can you not see the major jaw asymmetry?

Slight craniofacial asymmetry too yes
I think it's his worst failo tbh because any normie I showed a pic of him to would ask if he had a stroke, not tell me he has a long midface.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88 and MakinItHappenReturn
I think it's his worst failo tbh because any normie I showed a pic of him to would ask if he had a stroke, not tell me he has a long midface.

Lmao by far not his worst failo

His major failos are his long midface and eye-area

@gamma analyse and rate him you bum

Lmao by far not his worst failo

His major failos are his long midface and eye-area
that's true, and any psl noob can tell you that.
But Normies Can't.
you want to portray good genes when you looksmax, and that much asymmetry makes it look like he's retarded, which any normie will see and automatically avoid, before they see any other subhumanity indicator.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Imo you were completely accurate

• Love it
that's true, and any psl noob can tell you that.
But Normies Can't.
you want to portray good genes when you looksmax, and that much asymmetry makes it look like he's retarded, which any normie will see and automatically avoid, before they see any other subhumanity indicator.

So normies dont look at long faces and get put off is what you are saying, or bug eyes? :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: teenmax
I don’t really see how his eyes are bulgy just poorly shaped and not a great lower lid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
good analysis but i think his eyebrows are slightly uneven + his downturned oral commissures make his lips look a bit weird along with most likely a narrow palate

• +1
@reptiles

He looks like he's 16, not 19.
Very juvenile face, not in a pretty way, 4.5/10.

• +1
He looks like he's 16, not 19.
Very juvenile face, not in a pretty way, 4.5/10.

Yeah he said people tell him he has a baby face

His collagen is very good and relying on it big-time. He might descend once that depletes by mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: ChristianF

His collagen is very good and relying on it big-time. He might descend once that depletes by mid 20s
His eyes feel cold and dead, autistic/school shooter failo.

• JFL
5/10 since he isn't tall. Something about his eye area is failing him hard.

• +1
His eyes feel cold and dead, autistic/school shooter failo.

When I asked him in the post-chat what he believed his strengths and weaknesses were before I analysed and rated him, he responded:

Strengths:
-big skull
-blue eyes
-brown hair
-pinkish reddish lips
-decent jaw at low bf%
-above average eyes

Weaknesses:
-narrow lips
-big nose
-assymsrty
-flat maxilla
-weak chin
-short
-too much baby fat
-acne scars

He had no idea his eyes were a failo. None at all. I personally, and you can disagree, believe if he had even decent eyes he would be high tier normie.

He wants to know what eye-surgeries he should have and I said I don't know, because I don't lol

Only dudes like @Titbot will know. He hated orbital decompression which fucked his eyes up he said and then he had to improvise with two further surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
When I asked him in the post-chat what he believed his strengths and weaknesses were before I analysed and rated him, he responded:

Strengths:
-big skull
-blue eyes
-brown hair
-pinkish reddish lips
-decent jaw at low bf%
-above average eyes

Weaknesses:
-narrow lips
-big nose
-assymsrty
-flat maxilla
-weak chin
-short
-too much baby fat
-acne scars

He had no idea his eyes were a failo. None at all. I personally, and you can disagree, believe if he had even decent eyes he would be high tier normie.

He wants to know what eye-surgeries he should have and I said I don't know, because I don't lol

Only dudes like @Titbot will know. He hated orbital decompression which fucked his eyes up he said and then he had to improvise with two further surgeries

I agree if his eye area was better he would be a HTN. Crazy people don't realize their biggest issue sometimes.

• +1
One thing you missed was the lack of good taper / mild bloating around his masseter area. Its a particular problem with a long midface. Very 'rectangular' face and not in a good way.

Great thread mate. Just a question: are you sure it’s collagen that depletes and not elastin?
It’s like “sagging” skin not wrinkles.
I think that in this forum we always concentrate on collagen, while it’s elastin the culprit most of the times