did i ruin my puberty

K

kenalodaunt

Iron
IMG 0495

im 14m and thought i was a fat fuck so i started eating 1250 calories a day and its been about 2 months and i’ve lost a lot of weight but im still bloated and sub5 and i think i just plummeted my test and fucked up puberty anyone know what i should do i’ll add some pictures of myself later

• JFL
Reactions: AF_21 and wastedspermcel
organ meats, animals fats, eggs, raw dairy maybe. less processed carbs, you still need them just get them from more natural source like fruits ,honey and dairy

organ meats, animals fats, eggs, raw dairy maybe. less processed carbs, you still need them just get them from more natural source like fruits ,honey and dairy
i have been eating most of that i just got major issues with dairy cuz it just gives me tonsil stones and they are nasty as fuck

View attachment 3218299
im 14m and thought i was a fat fuck so i started eating 1250 calories a day and its been about 2 months and i’ve lost a lot of weight but im still bloated and sub5 and i think i just plummeted my test and fucked up puberty anyone know what i should do i’ll add some pictures of myself later
You dont need test for puberty, the lower the test the taller youl grow because test gets converted to estrogen and closes your growth plates earlier, you should actually try lowering test and estrogen as much as possible while maxxing igf and growth hormone, take multivitamin and vitamin d3 supplements everyday and you wont need any calories

You dont need test for puberty, the lower the test the taller youl grow because test gets converted to estrogen and closes your growth plates earlier, you should actually try lowering test and estrogen as much as possible while maxxing igf and growth hormone, take multivitamin and vitamin d3 supplements everyday and you wont need any calories
this why you should take natural aromatase inhibitors, so all the t with convert to dht and not e

I hit my growth spurt at 13 and checked my growth plates at a doctor and he said theyll close at around 16.5, my parents are 5’6 and 5’7 and i deadass thought with all my heart that i was done growing at barely 5’10 because that was my height at 16.5 however for some reason (and i think its because of my lifestyle) my growth plates closure was prolonged and everytime i check my height i magically grow taller, i probably grew around 4 cm from 17 to 18

ill try it out im lowkey scared cuz of how divided people are on it tho
its great i drank it on vacation, sadly i cant get it in my country. raw eggs meat and fish also i tried. it really depends on the source and where u live, in most cases you will be fine. also I'm fermenting milk rn

I hit my growth spurt at 13 and checked my growth plates at a doctor and he said theyll close at around 16.5, my parents are 5’6 and 5’7 and i deadass thought with all my heart that i was done growing at barely 5’10 because that was my height at 16.5 however for some reason (and i think its because of my lifestyle) my growth plates closure was prolonged and everytime i check my height i magically grow taller, i probably grew around 4 cm from 17 to 18
im not really too concerned with my height but the guy who put jfl on my post is so i guess i gotta grow taller

brother u literally said you came from 135, 135 is still skinny especially for 5'10

im 5'7 and been 135 before and was still slim..??
idfk i grew during my cut too

Last edited:
its whatever tho im just gonna hop off this site i think im too young to worry about this