Did i stunt my growth?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
when i was 13 i was like 92kg and now im 71kg. i was eating like 300 - 1000cal a day back then and only getting like 5 hours of sleep. I was on keto back then also i didnt exercise that much.
Did i stunt my growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
ngl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
when i was 13 i was like 92kg and now im 71kg. i was eating like 300 - 1000cal a day back then and only getting like 5 hours of sleep. I was on keto back then also i didnt exercise that much.
Did i stunt my growth?
Are you fucking retarded? You have to give more information like your height and your family's height

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers

Unless you were severely malnutritioned youre fine.

You shouldn't be going on extreme diets before your growth plates close. When I was 9-10 years old, I was on a low-fat diet because it was all the rage at the time and it actually worked (until I fell off the wagon and went back to eating high-fat calorie-dense food). Because I consumed less calories than I burned. But I was still eating three meals per day and had my micronutrients. And had a sufficient number of calories.

How tall are you OP?

You shouldn't be going on extreme diets before your growth plates close. When I was 9-10 years old, I was on a low-fat diet because it was all the rage at the time and it actually worked (until I fell off the wagon and went back to eating high-fat calorie-dense food). Because I consumed less calories than I burned. But I was still eating three meals per day and had my micronutrients. And had a sufficient number of calories.

How tall are you OP?
dad is 5’8 mom is 5’5 im only 5’9

dad is 5’8 mom is 5’5 im only 5’9
Nah you are right on target.
Son Height Equation:
((Father's Height + Mother's Height) + 5") / 2
((68" + 65") + 5") / 2
((133") + 5") / 2
138" / 2
69"
= 5'9"

Nah you are right on target.
Son Height Equation:
((Father's Height + Mother's Height) + 5") / 2
((68" + 65") + 5") / 2
((133") + 5") / 2
138" / 2
69"
= 5'9"

So then why am i 5'2 when my dad's 5'6?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
how tall is your mom?
You're 5'2" at what age?

My mom's quite a bit shorter than me but idk her exact height. probably 4'11 or something.

I'm 18.

My mom's quite a bit shorter than me but idk her exact height. probably 4'11 or something.

I'm 18.
Your expected height would be 5'5". Since your mom is pretty short. Your mom would need to be a turbo midget for 5'2" to make sense for you.
Either you are a late bloomer and your growth plates haven't closed yet. Or you got fucked with nutrition.
I was already 5'6" by 16 and never grew from there.

Your expected height would be 5'5". Since your mom is pretty short.
Either you are a late bloomer and your growth plates haven't closed yet. Or you got fucked with nutrition.
I was already 5'6" by 16 and never grew from there.

I'm the same height since 12. my brother's a bit taller than me but not as tall as our dad. my Uncle's 5'10 while my Cousin's 6'7+.

It's over.

I'm the same height since 12. my brother's a bit taller than me but not as tall as our dad. my Uncle's 5'10 while my Cousin's 6'7+.

It's over.
It's gotta be genetic recombination or nutrition. Or some sort of undiagnosed medical condition you have.

It's gotta be genetic recombination or nutrition. Or some sort of undiagnosed medical condition you have.

Probably the former.

It's just fucking sucks i couldn't at least be Taller than my dad.

Probably the former.

It's just fucking sucks i couldn't at least be Taller than my dad.
Don't sleep on the possibility of an undiagnosed medical condition.
I am pretty sure that I have had a pituitary tumor in my brain from a young age. And that this is responsible for my low T, low dopamine, erectile dysfunction, poor vision (including double vision, which I correct with glasses), possibly high prolactin problems. I am taller than expected based on my parents' height. But my parents didn't have the type of nutrition that I had growing up. They were raised in rural Portugal. I was raised in modern Canada, where they have growth hormones and shit in our meat and stuff.