Did I waste my genetics when I was a kid?

R

rubberduckylol

Iron
4AFCA7CB 560F 44DA B1D8 DB87EA2922C6
FE04511F F988 4C63 B07B 3FF1FA115F9F
BA834732 72A8 4AA6 847A 407BCADFFD53
B57A1565 4824 4902 A512 CE998557132F
A091BE24 30CB 4A14 B845 4E28E2BB070B

Attachments

• 445AB445-3449-47A9-ACA7-F1BC1E461170.jpeg
    445AB445-3449-47A9-ACA7-F1BC1E461170.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I believe I had way better contrasting as a kid and way better under eye support.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I definitely looked better as a kid then my puberty fucked me up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ROTTING and Stopping@Nothing19
What? You're still young. Go enjoy ur life man.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
No if anything you ascended

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Pretty boy are you homosexual ?

How old are you?

lol save your teen years get out from here you are still a kid pretty much, come complain at 18 or at 22 once you are fully developed
Meme

Starting on here as young as possible is ideal for pubertymaxxing :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: galego123
another retarded narcy user joined just to gain free dopamine from low iq users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18397, Hueless, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Meme

Starting on here as young as possible is ideal for pubertymaxxing :redpill:
I joined this forum on my first account when I was 15 years old and a month or two, but that's the age my growth plates probably fused (including my clavicles, all at the same time). I could've been saved my aromatase inhibitors if I just joined a year before. I grew 2 inches after I turned 14. Brutal

@Leonardo DiCaprio @TeenAscender @EktoPlasma

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 7098 and galego123
I joined this forum on my first account when I was 15 years old and a month or two, but that's the age my growth plates probably fused (including my clavicles, all at the same time). I could've been saved my aromatase inhibitors if I just joined a year before. I grew 2 inches after I turned 14. Brutal

yeah, your growth plates fused from that bunch of food you ate until you stuffed yourself up, you russian larper

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate

Get shoulder plates checked under xray

I seriously doubt they closed at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Growth Plate

It doesn't look my "frame" has grown or is growing anymore. My height stopped by 15 anyway despite me starting puberty at an average age so it makes sense I would be unlucky enough for my "frame" to stop growing too

Btw of course I'm going to get my torso x rayed very soon because I'm desperate and I'm very height obsessed. I already know the name of the place to do it at. It's just a matter of trying to get my pregnant mom to bring me there and how I would go about telling the people there to actually x ray my plates

I have torso that's very very much shorter compared to my legs. It's freak tier and rare. I am not exaggerating. I've only seen 2 OR 3 women in my entire life with my proportions because it's probably due to premature growth plate fusion and the torso never getting a chance to grow

I had my first growth spurt just in my legs in 7th grade (age 13) where I grew from 5'1" to 5'5" in a year and I just needed longer pants. When I grew my last 2 inches, I just bought longer pants too

Is your torso growing? Have you actually needed to buy longer shirts because of your torso being too long for your shirts? I never did in my subhuman "puberty"

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
This place is proof that modern day female hypergamy has fucked up the mental process of young men. You're good looking man now get out and meet women

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Btw of course I'm going to get my torso x rayed very soon because I'm desperate and I'm very height obsessed. I already know the name of the place to do it at. It's just a matter of trying to get my pregnant mom to bring me there and how I would go about telling the people there to actually x ray my plates

I have torso that's very very much shorter compared to my legs. It's freak tier and rare. I am not exaggerating. I've only seen 2 OR 3 women in my entire life with my proportions because it's probably due to premature growth plate fusion and the torso never getting a chance to grow

I had my first growth spurt just in my legs in 7th grade (age 13) where I grew from 5'1" to 5'5" in a year and I just needed longer pants. When I grew my last 2 inches, I just bought longer pants too

Is your torso growing? Have you actually needed to buy longer shirts because of your torso being too long for your shirts? I never did in my subhuman "puberty"
I havent grown *Alot* in the past 2 years, so most of my changes in clothing are just the clothes getting old.

Only thing ive noticed is that all my older brothers clothing fits me now (including Tshirts and hoodies).

No clue If my torso in particular is still growing. But Im pretty sure Im still growing, although slowly.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
the slut with half her tit hanging out at a family gathering is your mother?
shes not a whore she met my father at 14 and yes she is my mother

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I havent grown *Alot* in the past 2 years, so most of my changes in clothing are just the clothes getting old.

Only thing ive noticed is that all my older brothers clothing fits me now (including Tshirts and hoodies).

No clue If my torso in particular is still growing. But Im pretty sure Im still growing, although slowly.
my fucking 5'2" half sister that has long legs herself has a noticeably longer torso than me.......
why the fuck is my torso that freakishly short. I'm lucky I have the same leg length as a 6ft person, but no one believes me when I say this until they see a picture
I obviously experienced premature growth plate fusion. Puberty started at an average age. Stopped growing in height like 2 years and 10 months later

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369