Did it ever begin for Asian Men?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Young asian women are eugenist and look at white men as superior to their own kin, so brutal. No other race is this selfhating, some black men only look at white women as better looking but very rarely do it for eurogamy purposes. All asian women simp for cumskins and rarely their own men. @Bomber517 I feel pity for you boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, nathan and 5 others
Young asian women are eugenist and look at white men as superior to their own kin, so brutal. No other race is this selfhating, some black men only look at white women as better looking but very rarely do it for eurogamy purposes. All asian women simp for cumskins and rarely their own men. @Bomber517 I feel pity for you boyo

“Ruin” hahaha it is already ruined

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
brutal asf

• +1
She's just baiting.

E: Nah, she's a SEA LTB definitely fucking a white guy then.

Last edited:
  • JFL

IT began but Made a Break IT will begin again

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ricky212
Ruin is just a euphemism for what she really meant lmao, would’ve gotten too much slack if she said the truth
GJ8CdSPXkAAEnJI

• JFL
Ruin is just a euphemism for what she really meant lmao, would’ve gotten too much slack if she said the truth
Nah all Asian woman support this would’ve gotten donations n shiiieeettt

• JFL

They are on the same tier as whytoids though I'd said that it's more brutal for ricecels because they are usually shorter.

• +1
They are on the same tier as whytoids though I'd said that it's more brutal for ricecels because they are usually shorter.
Mexicans are shorter yet aren’t incels

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, butterworld and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, 0S4MA and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and murdah
Overforricemen

• JFL
  • JFL
Screenshot 20240618 155729 Facebook

• JFL
  • Ugh..
They have brown skin and dark features so that's very understandable.
Anatolian farmer DNA from Spaniard colonizers made them more empathic towards their own race, Asians are emotionless and insentient. Also despite being taller Asians have feminine faces as opposed to amerindians/Spanish colonizers DNA that resulted in modern day spics which makes them more cuckable.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel and murdah
Asians have feminine faces as opposed to amerindians/Spanish colonizers which makes them more cuckable.
Wasn't always the case. If you look through old photos of ricecels, most of them were extremely robust. North kurreans are a good example of it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld