Did Jew Hacks actually have changes on the maxilla, or was it just palatal change?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
In the images of before and after, I see little to no difference. Is that just me?

Which changes are u talking about specifically. If ur talking about face width it increased half of expansion. Idk about rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
yes im referring to facial width. i dont see the changes. i just don't. does he have any proof of it?
Which changes are u talking about specifically. If ur talking about face width it increased half of expansion. Idk about rest.

Golden glass measured and found that it increased by 5 since he expanded 10-11. highly doubt u can see with just from a photo.

H557FcP

seems pretty obvious to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SPFromNY914, Hades and 2 others
Autistic comparison pic , you can see better zygos and hooded eyes tho
no, he looks like a literal chimp-human hybrid in his videos

he should've accepted his subhumanity long ago

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998, Hades and 1 other person

are you seriously saying he looks better in the first pic?

Who is he jbtw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 5746 and Lev Peshkov
he resembled a human at the very least

look at him in motion here, looks uncanny af

im planning to get a double jaw surgery but im worried its gonna fuck me up somehow. What the difference between the MSE and the double jaw? Also the mewing thing bugs me im doing surgeries so i dont have to worry about mewing lmao

im planning to get a double jaw surgery but im worried its gonna fuck me up somehow. What the difference between the MSE and the double jaw? Also the mewing thing bugs me im doing surgeries so i dont have to worry about mewing lmao
top 10 greycel moments. u r question is so dumb it even hurts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7725 and highT
but come on. just look at that comment. it's fucking low iq af
dc plus he probably mogs u. ur job should be to help greycels like we once helped u not ridicule their iq

• Love it
Reactions: Celexawer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
fair enough tbh
im just trying to make sure im getting the right thing done. I'm basically asking if the double jaw is going to help what im concerend about which is mainly having a baby faced fat look even when im not fat.

im just trying to make sure im getting the right thing done. I'm basically asking if the double jaw is going to help what im concerend about which is mainly having a baby faced fat look even when im not fat.
send me side profile pics and ill tell u

lost some weight between the first pic and the other two. Not sure if it’s noticeable
21DD6DBA CDD7 47E4 BE34 F26B514E9139

70B6E9E2 B436 48FC 903D DF84A5C00313

D00A8757 F8A6 485E 9B78 40093083E981

u look ok but ur maxilla is recessed
Yeah that’s what the MMA is for. I just keep worrying that it’s not gonna help. Dumb I know but I’ve seen some situations where it hardly makes a difference. Also don’t know what it will do about the fat face look.

And what will that ascend me to? How much advancement to get to psl 6 for example?
6 psl? Lol jfl bro. No surgery will bring u to the top 2.5% of men keep coping.

And what will that ascend me to? How much advancement to get to psl 6 for example?

You would go from 3 PSL to 3.5 PSL, maybe 4 PSL max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
You would go from 3 PSL to 3.5 PSL, maybe 4 PSL max.
Guess it’s beyond hopeless then. Why even bother if I’m only going to go from ugly to ugly. Or ugly to ‘average’ which is no different.

Guess it’s beyond hopeless then. Why even bother if I’m only going to go from ugly to ugly. Or ugly to ‘average’ which is no different.
I don’t think you are hopeless at all. Ur mid face is flat but you have a good pheno and good feature ( still have to see the front ).

Imo you could get to high tier normie easily with a maxillary advancements. Then if there are more failos you might reach chadlite with the right procedures.

Objectively
-Good Pheno
-Good browridge

Start to look for something like bimax + Genioplasty.
Later on evaluate if it’s the case to have sub orbital implants and to do something for your zygomatic area. You might need a chin implant on top of the Genioplasty to compensate such recession

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I don’t think you are hopeless at all. Ur mid face is flat but you have a good pheno and good feature ( still have to see the front ).

Imo you could get to high tier normie easily with a maxillary advancements. Then if there are more failos you might reach chadlite with the right procedures.

Objectively
-Good Pheno
-Good browridge

Start to look for something like bimax + Genioplasty.
Later on evaluate if it’s the case to have sub orbital implants and to do something for your zygomatic area. You might need a chin implant on top of the Genioplasty to compensate such recession
Here’s some front pic. Ones just nuetral the other is cherry picked. Are you saying my jaw chin is recessed cuz I’ve always seen my chin as having projection. For the surgeries I’ve got places for a mma which is maxilla mandible advancement does my upper and lower jaws would be moved. I’ve heard the maxilla affects cheek bones zygos but I’m not sure. The sub orbitals I’ve seen seem like they are only used on eye surgery patients but I’ve got some plastic surgeons that were talking to me irl about fillers for cheek.

A3487302 FA02 475A 8451 343F97DA7118

F53FA925 4EDA 4F23 B21A AC7D69366BAE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Here’s some front pic. Ones just nuetral the other is cherry picked. Are you saying my jaw chin is recessed cuz I’ve always seen my chin as having projection. For the surgeries I’ve got places for a mma which is maxilla mandible advancement does my upper and lower jaws would be moved. I’ve heard the maxilla affects cheek bones zygos but I’m not sure. The sub orbitals I’ve seen seem like they are only used on eye surgery patients but I’ve got some plastic surgeons that were talking to me irl about fillers for cheek.

View attachment 726382
View attachment 726387
Do you have short face too? Does your face looks weird when you smile?

Btw start taking care of the maxilla ; you bave a good base imo. After you can think about the eyes

Do you have short face too? Does your face looks weird when you smile?

Btw start taking care of the maxilla ; you bave a good base imo. After you can think about the eyes
I think it does. Here’s a pic it’s fucking awful.
8D6970C9 0B42 4CF0 A22D C68A319A3196

I think my face looks weird and lame when I smile. But yeah I guess at least my gums don’t show
Doesn’t looks weird; you have no difficulty to show teeth while smiling which means you don’t have short face. It’s just naturally round ( maybe due fat distribution)
I would definitely consider some chin heightening but at least you don’t need CW rotation which is better

Doesn’t looks weird; you have no difficulty to show teeth while smiling which means you don’t have short face. It’s just naturally round ( maybe due fat distribution)
I would definitely consider some chin heightening but at least you don’t need CW rotation which is better
I’ve been told rotation would be part of the maxilla advancement. I don’t know how to fix the round face though. Chin height maybe what about cheek fillers or something similar?

I’ve been told rotation would be part of the maxilla advancement. I don’t know how to fix the round face though. Chin height maybe what about cheek fillers or something similar?
Start to get lean buddy before doing fillers or implants.

When will you figure out Lefort is the only thing for growth

When will you figure out Lefort is the only thing for growth
Yeah I already said I’m setting up for MMA I wanna know how much zygote movement can be expected from maxillary advancement. And chin and jaw are gonna be taken care of from the mandible advancement.

Yeah I already said I’m setting up for MMA I wanna know how much zygote movement can be expected from maxillary advancement. And chin and jaw are gonna be taken care of from the mandible advancement.

Literally none. Zero.

Literally none. Zero.
So is there a point to the MMA. I know my maxilla is bad but if I’m still going to have a round childlike face how can I fix it?

what the fuck he looks awful
Cope, he has a better base to ascend now. He now needs to lose fat on his face and then look into other softmaxxes and neckmax

top 10 greycel moments. u r question is so dumb it even hurts
Says the dude asking a question with an obvious awnser. "Did Ronald Ead get any rEaL Maxillary gains or was it palatal?🤢🥴while Using A FUCKING MAXILLARY SKELETAL EXPANDER YOU BUMBACLOT"❗