did jon erik hexum commit suicide

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

fuck you loser
many times i’ve heard it was unintentional and that the director gave him a real gun by accident instead of a fake gun. but why would they have a real gun in the first place if it’s a movie and they don’t need to actually shoot anything? so honestly he killed himself what a shame for 8psl to leave this earth so soon

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, F36 and wsada
Bump

• +1
Reactions: F36 and vermillioncorefan
He got murdered, he was too good for this world

A Drago fan killed him

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lirevk, F36 and 3 others
I thought he was still alive lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Lirevk, F36 and 1 other person
No he was just a silly young man

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and wsada
many times i’ve heard it was unintentional and that the director gave him a real gun by accident instead of a fake gun. but why would they have a real gun in the first place if it’s a movie and they don’t need to actually shoot anything? so honestly he killed himself what a shame for 8psl to leave this earth so soon
By law the weapons master of the studio (the one who handles weapons in a film set) should have both emptied the gun (which was real, a shortened magnum for extra pressure and noise just filled with blanks) and not even leave it out exposed during breaks or filming other sets, Hexum most likely assumed it was empty before holding it up to his head and pulling the trigger as a joke thinking nothing would happen

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
He just died in a stupid way

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Looked in the mirror and mogged himself to Gandy heaven

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: F36 and datboijj