Did lipolysis again, this time with different solution

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, tried the super v-line version this time, didnt notice any other differences to lipolab than that it was more painful

in couple weeks we'll see how this compares to LipoLab, will post some results in 3 or so weeks

for more information about lipolysis, read this thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-lipolysis-guide.1046737/

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
more pain usually means better results with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and boss8055
title, tried the super v-line version this time, didnt notice any other differences to lipolab than that it was more painful

in couple weeks we'll see how this compares to LipoLab, will post some results in 3 or so weeks

for more information about lipolysis, read this thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-lipolysis-guide.1046737/
Update me on how it works.

I will get paid my 1400€ salary In the 10th of july so I will have money to possibly pay you to help me do the diy lipolysis

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Update me on how it works.

I will get paid my 1400€ salary In the 10th of july so I will have money to possibly pay you to help me do the diy lipolysis
will do

alright, wel'll discuss about it later then

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I'd be afraid it would dissolve fat unevenly, how do you inject so that doesn't happen. Theoretically if you don't inject it into an artery then the effect would be limited to the width of the needle tip

I'd be afraid it would dissolve fat unevenly, how do you inject so that doesn't happen. Theoretically if you don't inject it into an artery then the effect would be limited to the width of the needle tip
u gotta plan the injection post symmetrically, use a marker to mark the spots, don't just inject randomly

there isn't any major arteries in the face, except the facial artery, but u shouldn't inject to masseter area anyways

u gotta plan the injection post symmetrically, use a marker to mark the spots, don't just inject randomly

there isn't any major arteries in the face, except the facial artery, but u shouldn't inject to masseter area anyways
it's not just about bilateral symmetry though, a lot of these hollywood celebrities who get various injections look bogged because it's lumpy, even if symmetrical. I question how far these molecules you're injecting can travel throughout the face, and their density of course will be highest directly at the injection site.

• +1
it's not just about bilateral symmetry though, a lot of these hollywood celebrities who get various injections look bogged because it's lumpy, even if symmetrical. I question how far these molecules you're injecting can travel throughout the face, and their density of course will be highest directly at the injection site.
the problems with lumps is mainly because fillers

• +1
Reactions: yue
Yes the adding of substance, but isn't the same danger present with the removing of substance
not really, ur not gonna get lumps or sharp lines with removing, even if u would get buccal fat removal, cheeks would still look smooth

• +1
Reactions: yue

whats the reason of not injecting in masseter area

whats the reason of not injecting in masseter area
its ment for fat tissue and there is no fat tissue to dissolve inside the masster = useless

lots of nerves inside muscle = increased chance for nerve damage

i accidentally injected to masseter when i did it for the first time, and it felt sore for couple days after, and felt kinda like a pain/pressure when cleching jaw/biting down

its ment for fat tissue and there is no fat tissue to dissolve inside the masster = useless

lots of nerves inside muscle = increased chance for nerve damage

i accidentally injected to masseter when i did it for the first time, and it felt sore for couple days after, and felt kinda like a pain/pressure when cleching jaw/biting down
There is a layer of subcutaneous fat that sits on top of the masseter. Reducing that layer will create a sharper jawline. Injecting into the masseter is fucking stupid, but injecting into the fat on top of it can majorly ascend you.

• +1
There is a layer of subcutaneous fat that sits on top of the masseter. Reducing that layer will create a sharper jawline. Injecting into the masseter is fucking stupid, but injecting into the fat on top of it can majorly ascend you.
exatcly