20240804_102101.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240804_102012.jpg
    20240804_102012.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: grungymallard97
Nah you act look sick

Bro your barber fd you up, your hair’s length was perfect in the before bhai. The reason being your texture was most expressed with that length
my hair grows extremly fast it would take like 2 weeks to be back at my old lenght, can you rate me with my old hair?

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
In the before, the sides of your hair showed your texture, the after jusr erased the texture. You ruined yourself bhai for about 2-3 months
can yiu rate the before pics?

my hair grows extremly fast it would take like 2 weeks to be back at my old lenght, can you rate me with my old hair?
2 weeks?! Nigga is 6’4 and has ideal hair texture. You had good appeal so dw

2 weeks?! Nigga is 6’4 and has ideal hair texture. You had good appeal so dw
yeahh 2 weeks max and ill be back at the same lenght

• Love it
how much woukd u rate me in this haircut, the last they were rating me around htn with my height being 6ft4
Bro if u are 6'4 idk why you are in this site, prob low Chadlite or sum

it's not about the hair your hair still looks the same what you really need is lose body fat and debloat idk why you're putting the glasses like that in the second pic if you have to wear them push them back or just buy contacts and if your posture is bad fix it also train your neck

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ghoulish and aids
like if you struggle w girls while looking like that, it’s an autism issue at that point
nahh i dont struggle i slay ltbs and mtbs but i cant seem to find htbs and+ that are attracted to me

it's not about the hair your hair still looks the same what you really need is lose body fat and debloat idk why you're putting the glasses like that in the second pic if you have to wear them push them back or just buy contacts and if your posture is bad fix it also train your neck
i started calorie deficit and im getting contacts and my postuee is fine, can you rate?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
nahh i dont struggle i slay ltbs and mtbs but i cant seem to find htbs and+ that are attracted to me
Gymmax to gain more appeal, and remove carbs, anything but fruit/honey/vegetables, to become leaner and higher T

Gymmax to gain more appeal, and remove carbs, anything but fruit/honey/vegetables, to become leaner and higher T
ill try that tanks for the advice man

• +1
i started calorie deficit and im getting contacts and my postuee is fine, can you rate?
If you’re getting contacts get things that you can get away with even without contacts

To maximize the halo effect and minimize social death
Light brown is the way to go for dark brown eyes

Look at this chink guy frauding so well with them

If you’re getting contacts get things that you can get away with even without contacts

I wouldn't even get contacts at this point.

• +1
Reactions: aids

ill try that

• +1
I wouldn't even get contacts at this point.
Why? Good eye color is more about the separation between the pupil and iris. My trainer has dark blue eyes, rhey dont look really captivating. My other training partner has brown eyes like me, but they MOG bc how bright they are, how light they are. How separated it is from the pupil.

Why? Good eye color is more about the separation between the pupil and iris. My trainer has dark blue eyes, rhey dont look really captivating. My other training partner has brown eyes like me, but they MOG bc how bright they are, how light they are. How separated it is from the pupil.
Would a NT person really pay that close attention to your eyes? I think it's a cope, such a minor change.

Would a NT person really pay that close attention to your eyes? I think it's a cope, such a minor change.
Yes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aids and 6ft4majesticincel