did my grandparents heights ruin my height genetics?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
my parents are like 6'0'-6'1 and 5'5 but my grandparents are like 5'6 and 5'2. my predicted height rn is 5'9 but it shouldve been more im cooked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Funnyunenjoyer1
while you contemplate this, a tall guy is having sex with your future wife.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Junko
damm brutal, my grandpa saved my height, my dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'3, luckily my grandpa was 6'6+

because its was my moms dad and my grandma is even shorter than my mom
oh make sense. why da fack couldnt i have just grown normally with my parents height brah its over for me 5'6 at 15

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You should become around 177-183cm, if well nourished.
On org most guys apparently grow significantly taller than their parents but I also believe it’s selection bias, as guys in that scenario are more likely to post.
Considering the height of your mum it would be unlikely for you to surpass your dad. Although not impossible.
I have a few friends, whose parents appear close to their height and most fall within the range I mentioned.

You should become around 177-183cm, if well nourished.
On org most guys apparently grow significantly taller than their parents but I also believe it’s selection bias, as guys in that scenario are more likely to post.
Considering the height of your mum it would be unlikely for you to surpass your dad. Although not impossible.
I have a few friends, whose parents appear close to their height and most fall within the range I mentioned.
nah ive always ate alot and got my exercise but my bone age rn is 15.5 rn, doctor said i have like 2 years/3 inches left in me

nah ive always ate alot and got my exercise but my bone age rn is 15.5 rn, doctor said i have like 2 years/3 inches left in me
Continue to do that and you will probably surpass his prediction. Seen it all the time. With good sleep, low mental stress, continued exercising and proper nutrition you should definitely become 1,77cm at least.
3 inches at almost 16 is significant anyways. Stopped growing at 14-15.

my parents are like 6'0'-6'1 and 5'5 but my grandparents are like 5'6 and 5'2. my predicted height rn is 5'9 but it shouldve been more im cooked
Same boat, mom 5’8 dad 6’2 grandpa is like shorter then. Your kid will probably be tall asf tho, im 5’9 and I hit puberty kind of early/average so i might hit 5’11