Did my my 1 month gym trial when i was 15 stunned my growth?

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
looks retarded i know but im low iq and ive been trying to understand what could've possibly stunned my growth during puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, isis_Bleach, Patient A and 8 others
Yes, going to the gym for a month fucked up your growth completely

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, SOS-Sonic, potentialhabit1 and 15 others
Or maybe it's the fact that I've been fapping pretty much daily since i was 11 idk :p

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Yes, going to the gym for a month fucked up your growth completely
I should've been 185cm at least by now but that month was enough to ruin my life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, lutte, kuroro and 1 other person
I should've been 185cm at least by now but that month was enough to ruin my life
going to the gym doesnt stunt ur growth

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, highT, lutte and 1 other person
holy fuck this is the most retarded thing ive seen on this site

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Patient A, Germania and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilyess
manletism of the brain

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Patient A, Growth Plate and 9 others
No, ffs.
If I had lifted when I was 15-16, my frame would have probably turned into gigachad-tier.
ITT lifting in puberty helps developing bigger bone mass.

holy fuck this is the most retarded thing ive seen on this site
FB IMG 16130853860398296

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7820
stunt your growth by 0.0001 inch

• So Sad
you weren't stunted you turned out the height you were supposed to be

No, ffs.
If I had lifted when I was 15-16, my frame would have probably turned into gigachad-tier.
ITT lifting in puberty helps developing bigger bone mass.
i know i actually regret not continuing, i could've been chad by now :feelsbadman:

you weren't stunted you turned out the height you were supposed to be
But but that's not my height potential bro i can feel it in my heart

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
But but that's not my height potential bro i can feel it in my heart
make sure you pray to Allah 5 times a day habibi through Him all is possible

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 5818
what are the things that can actually stunt growth during puberty the most common
genetics most of all

hormone defiecency and malnurtrition

• +1
your gens stunted your growth

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I doubt that it stunts your growth when you do it for just 1 month jfl, but everone I know who started weightlifting/working out early didn't continue to grow much more in height, to reach your maximum height potential better play sports than lifting weights, wait for that till 20s ideally

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ilyess
low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
It appears to have stunted your brain development.
Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and ilyess
I'm not sure if you are serious. But maybe you just weren't meant to be that tall? have you thought of that? You notice of tall people never have to do these weird quirky things to be tall, if you're meant to be tall you'll be tall. Bro there's kids in africa eating 200 calories a day yet they are like 6'5.

• So Sad
Yes. You would have been 6'6 if you hadnt curled that 15 lbs. It's over for you now, might as well rope

I'm not sure if you are serious. But maybe you just weren't meant to be that tall? have you thought of that? You notice of tall people never have to do these weird quirky things to be tall, if you're meant to be tall you'll be tall. Bro there's kids in africa eating 200 calories a day yet they are like 6'5.
nope jus irony but i wanted to know what are the common things that could stunt growth and yes it is what it is time for fraudmaxxing omw to cop some black tn nikes and 3cm lifters and it's over for you manlets ;)

Yes. You would have been 6'6 if you hadnt curled that 15 lbs. It's over for you now, might as well rope
Over tbftbh

Fuck gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Or maybe it's the fact that I've been fapping pretty much daily since i was 11 idk :p
I've been fapping 3 times daily since 9 years old, I am tallest in my family. I recently stopped fapping tho cause bad for mental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Not blasting HGH is what stunted your growth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 7785
Assuming you are from Algeria, google gives 169.7cm as average male, so if you are 180 then you are tall, what else do you want? Unless you are one of those brownies who wants to move to a Western country and thinks he will have a chance with white chicks.

humanity is doomed

Assuming you are from Algeria, google gives 169.7cm as average male, so if you are 180 then you are tall, what else do you want? Unless you are one of those brownies who wants to move to a Western country and thinks he will have a chance with white chicks.
169.7cm as average jfl no male here is fucking 169 at least in my region 173 is the minimum not even average and i look white more than actual whites my height is the only thing that gonna stop me from slaying top5% chicks in france but no i don't wanna move to Europe i just wanna grow taller

169.7cm as average jfl no male here is fucking 169 at least in my region 173 is the minimum not even average and i look white more than actual whites my height is the only thing that gonna stop me from slaying top5% chicks in france but no i don't wanna move to Europe i just wanna grow taller
180 won't be the problem unless you want to move to the Netherlands. There are no drugs that will magically make you taller, if you are 18+ then you won't grow anymore I'm afraid. So just focus on improving your face rather than spending money on something dumb like limb lengthening surgery.

• Love it
180 won't be the problem unless you want to move to the Netherlands. There are no drugs that will magically make you taller, if you are 18+ then you won't grow anymore I'm afraid. So just focus on improving your face rather than spending money on something dumb like limb lengthening surgery.
gonna hit 17 in april so i think i still got some growth left i made this thread aiming to know some bad behaviours that i might did during puberty or some lifestyle changes i should do to boost what's left of my growth if there still some and of course im not gonna have LL jfl to my face i don't know i think im good some extra fatpads on my upper eyelid and im :chad:

Least delusional Nafri lmfao

Your "white skinned" sisters love BBC

looks retarded i know but im low iq and ive been trying to understand what could've possibly stunned my growth during puberty
Yes