did my nasolabial folds improved?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I think they improved after I started sauna maxxing. What do you think?

Attachments

• D35EC21A-4325-49CC-9306-FB37835BD2DE.png
    D35EC21A-4325-49CC-9306-FB37835BD2DE.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 8AAF3720-79B6-44AF-A61C-AFB5A5BF4E98.png
    8AAF3720-79B6-44AF-A61C-AFB5A5BF4E98.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 89
i already knew who posted this when i was the title

• +1
Reactions: Baller1, toptearmm, Deleted member 3123 and 9 others
B12DBDB3 FF34 43F6 A3DD 8FE137217E4B

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Yes

miring your long gay midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 206
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856, BigChinHispanic, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
I wish mine were like that tbh

I have a fucking wrinkle and then lack of volume just like yours near the nose. I rope retin-A will fix the wrinkle part soon, then I'll only have to worry about the volume near the nose

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

I have a fucking wrinkle and then lack of volume just like yours near the nose. I rope retin-A will fix the wrinkle part soon, then I'll only have to worry about the volume near the nose
Here we cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1100

I don‘t understand your answer. You say you wish yours were like mine but also you say that you have the same volume loss near the nose? Does mine still look like there is volume loss?

They will always be there until you get better a better maxilla unless you are fully leanmaxxed

why did i just feel my heart break

I don‘t understand your answer. You say you wish yours were like mine but also you say that you have the same volume loss near the nose? Does mine still look like there is volume loss?

I wish it was like yours because you only have the volume loss near the nose, which is only noticeable on certain lights tbh. Mine has a wrinkle that goes down near the mouth as well

They will always be there until you get better a better maxilla unless you are fully leanmaxxed
my maxilla is good, I just got them after exteme stress and crying almost 2 years ago. before I had no fold.

We share everything lol

I wish it was like yours because you only have the volume loss near the nose, which is only noticeable on certain lights tbh. Mine has a wrinkle that goes down near the mouth as well
ok how old are you?
and do you think it‘s rly possible to have completely flat and smooth skin in that area? I noticed the same kind of skin next to the nose on young kids (for example my cousins aged 9-12) and I don‘t think they have volume loss.

Holy fuck quit worrying about your folds. Bitches dgaf unless you legit point it out to them.

you can get them removed entirely dumb fuck

go to a surgeon, ask to remove them
I was already. 2 said I have nothing . third one injected hylauron but it didn‘t help, it was 6 weeks swollen and I got some hard node under my skin in that area.

But don‘t you look weird if you have completely flat skin in that area? I never saw someone who has nothing in every lighting

maxilla not found

Midface looks like an airport runway

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel
u look a lot like my friend and its freaking me out so i might block you because ur fucking with my chi

nothing against u but i cannot have my chi fucked with

Attachments

• EBFA4DDD-44EB-4CF8-BBF6-5BFA312BDB8D.jpeg
    EBFA4DDD-44EB-4CF8-BBF6-5BFA312BDB8D.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
why is your philtrum so long? did your mom drink alcohol during pregnancy?

if your mom drinks alcohol you will have no philtrum. go google it

oh maybe i mistook it? did you had some form of orofacial clefts? im not trying to bash you im just curious. the rest of your face looks very good but something is off (different to the norm) with your philtrum (doesnt mean its ugly its just different)

oh maybe i mistook it? did you had some form of orofacial clefts? im not trying to bash you im just curious. the rest of your face looks very good but something is off (different to the norm) with your philtrum (doesnt mean its ugly its just different)
No.
do you mean it looks different because it‘s so prominent?

No.
do you mean it looks different because it‘s so prominent?

yes i think. ive never seen that before

oh maybe its more common where you live - do your relatives have that too?

yes i think. ive never seen that before

oh maybe its more common where you live - do your relatives have that too?
I don‘t know but I saw lots of celebrities with a prominent philtrum

looks fine to me