All u did was show Islam getting rkt

Oh and thank you Shiah’s for helping us disprove Sunnis 😉 we love you 😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and IndraBC
Y

you literally got low diffed by me and my boy
lol major Copium. You and your buddy didn’t clap did anybody you both got the 👏

You literally blocked me because you had an hissy fit don’t make me go on DC and post the transcript here sonny.

Your boy did better than you but still ended up with a god that contradicts Tawhid and Tanzih a god that changes and no saying “The action of the attribute is conceptual but the actualisation happenes” doesn’t fix anything not just adds to the point that ashari worldview is full of holes same with the belief Allah is outside of the created order COMPLETELY and yet somehow has similitude to do occasionalism via Atomism lmfao 🤣 which also goes against the Islamic view of Aristotelianism which is what he used to explain how the tributes do shit without a change but forgetting Aristotelian accidents are based upon the phenomenons of order and if they happened within god it takes away from his independence but then also he believes in natural theology which is why he idiotically believes in assigning Univical predicates to an transcended being to explain him using “logic” :dafuckfeels: which as you’d agree is a massive contradiction regarding an supposedly infinite transcended being handed why I asked him “is your mind finite or infinite” as a round about way of saying he’s wrong. And this guy tried defend this and you wonder why I got bored lmfao so many contradictions and conflicting worldviews guts my brain then him attacking Thomistic Roman Catholics views as if I’m a RC got tiresome

I’m a noon to Philosohy like a total noob and I’m able to see all the issues in his argumentation and so with yours although I accept aishas child marrow is subjective truth this fact doesn’t detract from the negative implications that happen to a child during sex.

So what did you lot clap? You clapped nothing son, you got rekt by a Catachumen who has only been researching philosophy for 2 months be fucking ashamed both you and your buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and likenesss
lol major Copium. You and your buddy didn’t clap did anybody you both got the 👏

You literally blocked me because you had an hissy fit don’t make me go on DC and post the transcript here sonny.

Your boy did better than you but still ended up with a god that contradicts Tawhid and Tanzih a god that changes and no saying “The action of the attribute is conceptual but the actualisation happenes” doesn’t fix anything not just adds to the point that ashari worldview is full of holes same with the belief Allah is outside of the created order COMPLETELY and yet somehow has similitude to do occasionalism via Atomism lmfao 🤣 which also goes against the Islamic view of Aristotelianism which is what he used to explain how the tributes do shit without a change but forgetting Aristotelian accidents are based upon the phenomenons of order and if they happened within god it takes away from his independence but then also he believes in natural theology which is why he idiotically believes in assigning Univical predicates to an transcended being to explain him using “logic” :dafuckfeels: which as you’d agree is a massive contradiction regarding an supposedly infinite transcended being handed why I asked him “is your mind finite or infinite” as a round about way of saying he’s wrong. And this guy tried defend this and you wonder why I got bored lmfao so many contradictions and conflicting worldviews guts my brain then him attacking Thomistic Roman Catholics views as if I’m a RC got tiresome

I’m a noon to Philosohy like a total noob and I’m able to see all the issues in his argumentation and so with yours although I accept aishas child marrow is subjective truth this fact doesn’t detract from the negative implications that happen to a child during sex.

So what did you lot clap? You clapped nothing son
I watched like 10 mins of that but totally agree maybe I think :chad:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I watched like 10 mins of that but totally agree maybe I think :chad:
Islam is incoherent. Even good philosophical Muslims like that guys buddy can avoid the incoherency of Islamic principles and logic. Islam is anti logical it is what it is. Allah is outside of created order and has no way of being similar to it and yet his infinite word can enter created be understood by creation which implies Allahs word can take unto itself an similarity in creation to be understood essentially cuckhodking the belief of Islamic view that Allahs word attribute is transcendent.

Jay dyer cuckhokds Sheiks Answar and Shuaib all on these very subjects and makes Muslim realise that even the angel gabriek delivering revelation should be possible as Gabriel is created Islamic principles cuck itself due to its strict belief of Tawhid and Tanzih which ever way you look at it either Allah has no independence, Allah has a potentia or Allah is composed of parts or there’s unnecessary complexity in Allahs divine simplicity.

islams hard to defend because it’s illogical

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Gaygymmaxx
Islam is incoherent. Even good philosophical Muslims like that guys buddy can avoid the incoherency of Islamic principles and logic. Islam is anti logical it is what it is. Allah is outside of created order and has no way of being similar to it and yet his infinite word can enter created be understood by creation which implies Allahs word can take unto itself an similarity in creation to be understood essentially cuckhodking the belief of Islamic view that Allahs word attribute is transcendent.

Jay dyer cuckhokds Sheiks Answar and Shuaib all on these very subjects and makes Muslim realise that even the angel gabriek delivering revelation should be possible as Gabriel is created Islamic principles cuck itself due to its strict belief of Tawhid and Tanzih which ever way you look at it either Allah has no independence, Allah has a potentia or Allah is composed of parts or there’s unnecessary complexity in Allahs divine simplicity.

Did not read all that :chad:

• +1
Why does this nigga hate islam so passionately :what:

Did not read all that :chad:
Fairs I’m just making my point why I say what I say

Because it lies. I don’t hate Muslims I don’t even try attack Islam all the time I just like listening to their worldview I almost converted FFS so it’s personally close to my heart ini. I hate atheists much more and attack them more Muslims get let off because I assume Islam == low IQ individual brainwashed.

Out of all worldviews other than my own Islam is my 2’d fav

Last edited:
Lying christcuck. I didn’t block you, I removed you because You kept sending VN’s when I told you not to. You easily could have added me back
cope. He mopped the floor with you

Why does this nigga hate islam so passionately :what:
A14AB9D2 8A13 4886 B97D ACCFB122486B

Lying christcuck. I didn’t block you, I removed you because You kept sending VN’s when I told you not to. You easily could have added me back

cope. He mopped the floor with you
I thought you blocked me eh j dunno how DC works so I assumed you blocked me not removed me

He didn’t mop anything though… not with his incoherent contradictory worldview lmfao 🤣 but ofc your bias lol that’s fine believe who you want I actually screenshotted the entire convo I could post it here if you want ahaha but it’ll be a bitch to post the whole debate ngl so many pictures :fuk:

I showed others to see what they thought. Most said I was :chad:. But ofc you wanna uphold Islam ☪️ but you got crushed by an EO Catacumen who has only gotten into philosophy in the last 2 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. How does it feel? Plz tell me to get rkt by an literal NOOB I’m a NOOB to debating

I thought you blocked me eh j dunno how DC works so I assumed you blocked me not removed me

He didn’t mop anything though… not with his incoherent contradictory worldview lmfao 🤣 but ofc your bias lol that’s fine believe who you want I actually screenshotted the entire convo I could post it here if you want ahaha but it’ll be a bitch to post the whole debate ngl so many pictures :fuk:

I showed others to see what they thought. Most said I was :chad:. But ofc you wanna uphold Islam ☪️ but you got crushed by an EO Catacumen who has only gotten into philosophy in the last 2 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. How does it feel? Plz tell me to get rkt by an literal NOOB I’m a NOOB to debating
Showing those pics to your Christian posse means nothing.

Just admit you got cooked and move on.

You insulted their pedo warlord “prophet”

• JFL
Showing those pics to your Christian posse means nothing.

Just admit you got cooked and move on.
No he’s unbiased tbh. I actually got into an argument with the Christian over the marriage of Alisha after you BLOCKED ME because I was cuckholding you lol. The truth always prevails the same way your god isn’t real and is copied paste neo platonic god lmfao your boy even uses Aristotelian accidents (phenomenons) of properties and associates it with Allah whilst arguing for Tanzih :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: essentially admitting Allah is like created things over for allahhuuuuuuuuu ackbarrerrr

The reality is you lost and so did your boy your relgion is retarded I even wrote here why your religion is gay and dumb your all retards it’s not my fault you got destroyed and now have to Allahu ACKKBQRRRRR because you lost like a bitch you got smoked I humbled your boy and you your both my bitch never forget that

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
You insulted their pedo warlord “prophet”
I crushed that Indra faggot in the prophet being a pedo as well lol. He was a PDF file it is what it is

Though I will agree with him that MOs sexual preferences doesn’t necessarily detract from the possibility of him being a prophet as it’s subjective truth due to children and humans being different in growth. Still I crushed him :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Everytime i debate pisslamists their only counter argument is muh you cant talk about islam because you dont know arabic so u cant read scriptures:lul:
Also what do you think about Sam Shamoun and Jay cucking those pisslamists in a live debate at freshnfit? Sam literally made a counter argument so good that one of the mooslims started shivering and fidgeting:lul:

• +1
wtf happened

also which shias

I delete religion bashing threads when I see them.

they don't promote healthy debates in the community, nobody gains anything from them, and it just sows distrust and grievance between users which festers in other parts of the website, keep that shit on 4chan.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

they don't promote healthy debates in the community, nobody gains anything from them, and it just sows distrust and grievance between users which festers in other parts of the website, keep that shit on 4chan.
Damn I unironically have been building up over 500 videos for a debunking Islam megathread in the future lmaoooo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PrinceLuenLeoncur and Maalik
Damn I unironically have been building up over 500 videos for a debunking Islam megathread in the future lmaoooo
View attachment 3099968

always keep in mind that every single person you insult here might have information that's critical for your self improvement journey that they will no longer share with you in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
always keep in mind that every single person you insult here might have information that's critical for your self improvement journey that they will no longer share with you in the future.
Well I wouldn't be insulting anyone directly for being a Muslim, but debating/debunking a Religion I feel like is an important part of human nature whether someone is right or wrong, because you also have to keep in mind, i'd be coming at it from a Christian perspective because I don't want them to go to hell.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Everytime i debate pisslamists their only counter argument is muh you cant talk about islam because you dont know arabic so u cant read scriptures:lul:
Also what do you think about Sam Shamoun and Jay cucking those pisslamists in a live debate at freshnfit? Sam literally made a counter argument so good that one of the mooslims started shivering and fidgeting:lul:
That was the debate I posted but the sympathetic cucks who love to suck Mohammed’s cock like Aisha deleted it

Muslims be like “Islams for the world wallahiii”

Then say “you need to know Arabic to read the Quran :feelsuhh:

So the Quran is for Arabs thank you

Not only this but there’s a sure which says Allah made it in Arabic so the people didn’t have an excuse to be ignorant so the Quran was made for Arabs lol :forcedsmile: over for Islam

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Tenno what that’s a good point. But it’s not a religious bashing thread it was just me showing videos of a huge debate that happened yesterday that’s all.

Also it’s in response to maghrebigator posting a video of a Christian getting cooked by a Muslim Chechnyian in wrestling.

There’s always a reason for what I do but I don’t think deleting these threads is useful in the slightest unless it’s some braindead thread just hating for the sake of it then delete those because they are nonsensical. We can have positive meaningful debates I debate Muslims all the time and we walk away happy having learnt something new. Even atheists and I am not upset only snowflakes get hurt over this shit oh well

Fairs I’m just making my point why I say what I say

Because it lies. I don’t hate Muslims I don’t even try attack Islam all the time I just like listening to their worldview I almost converted FFS so it’s personally close to my heart ini. I hate atheists much more and attack them more Muslims get let off because I assume Islam == low IQ individual brainwashed.

Out of all worldviews other than my own Islam is my 2’d fav
What can i say. A lot of times i doubt your sincerity and purpose in this forum but may Allah guide you if you really have an atom of what you claim (Meaning that you were close to Islam). And if not and you are just lying, then may Allah curse you.

As to then, i can never treat you good and act with smiles because of how you constantly insult Islam even though you try to look peaceful sometimes. From my experience, either you are emotionally unstable (Which is ok, almost everybody is) or you try to bring muslims closer so that then you can backstab them. Or maybe a combinatiom of both judging by how you type.

If you were to say all this from a position of agnosticism, i could take it seriously. However, from a position of christianity, i can't but feel like this is some sort of double game with hidden purposes because there is no way someone who has read the Bible and scholarly works gets into these subjects unless he has clear childhood emotional issues or he is, like in the majority of cases of christian apologists, getting paid by different actors to attack Islam.

This is a complete, either willingly or unwillingly, misunderstanding and lack of proper definition in your behalf and whoever taught you.

You define the word of Allah as trascendent (Which is correct) but you never comment how trascendence is defined and understood Islamically. The Transcendence of Allah doesn't mean we can't understand absolutely nothing from Him as you clearly seem to define it (I guess you'll change that sooner rather than later amd create or adhere to a new definition that fits your narrative even if it takes gymnastics), for in such case that would contradict other attributes of God, but it means that it is ahead in any possible scenario of our complete understanding of it. Us being able to understand Him in a certain extent is a sign of His Transcendence and superiority by itself, as The Creator created a creation able to communicate with Him. Your definition of transcendence is clearly lacking and underrated the qualities and capabilities of God's power, which is common to see on Christians more than anyone else. However, they will confidently afterwards claim that God Himself physically was not just revealed but entered the Creation in the form of Jesus (Even though according to the few christian scriptures non heavily altered that remain he denied it several times and would death sentence anyone who claimed such), and go even way far than our Islamic definition of trasncendence to straight a definition which is blasphemy according to scripture itself. As The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not exaggerate my status as the Christians have done with the son of Mary. Verily, I am only a servant, so refer to me as the servant of Allah and His Messenger.”
Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning):
'And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you.'

Second, you completely ommit the fact that human beings getting knowledge of the Word of Allah (Qur'an) which is uncreated, is defined via the word 'Revelation' meaning that the word of Allah was revealed and not created somehow. The word of Allah can be revealed into creation, but it cannot be created or made into creation because His word is Uncreated. However Creation is still subject to the Word of Allah, while the Word of Allah is not subject to the Creation, and the moment any person tries to change the Word of Allah it ceases (Or better said, it just is not) the word of Allah since it has been altered by creation and that which is altered by creation is not the word of God. It can be the Word of God in partiality, but it is not completely like it happens with the Old and New Testament
There is no unnecesary complexity. Allah is transcendent, therefore we will never understand Him completely because of our own lack of knowledge but He will always have a complete grasp on us. Allah created us in a way that we can understand Him partially but enough to not have an excuse to disbelieve in Him, as explained in the verse (Interpretation of the meaning): 'They ask you ˹O Prophet˺ about the soul. Say, “Its nature is known only to my Lord, and you ˹O humanity˺ have been given but little knowledge.”

What we need to know about Allah is mentioned in the Qur'an in surat Al Ikhlas, and several other verses like (Interpretation of the meaning): 'There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All Hearing, the All Seeing.'

The human being will never be able to understand completely Allah. However, Allah allows us to get an understanding of Him via the simplicity of His Qur'an, as mentioned in the verse (Interpretation of the meaning): "And We have certainly made the Quran easy to remember. So is there anyone who will be mindful?"

This is what is meant by transcendence and how it is proven many different times, like for example how a verse revealed (Not created, but Revealed) more than 1400 years ago could indirectly predict that the Qur'an would be the most memorized Book in the entire world by far using one of the most difficult languages, and not only that, but memorized by peoples from all different parts of the world

@IndraBC @Fiqh Tell me if i made any mistake and be free to correct me. Although i try to learn about every field and im specialized into comparative religion philosophy and kalam is not close to being my speciality, so im glad if you correct me and recommend me books and different works.
Islam is not hard to defend. One only has to deintoxicate himself from the millions and billions and trillions of propaganda that went against Islam after 2001 in all fields of society from the same people that made Hollywood and destroyed the reputation of empires like Nazi Germany and the USSR

Judaism and Christianity on the other hand, are impossible to defend.

There is practically not a single way to attack Islamic scriptures without somehow attacking indirectly or directly Christianity and Judaism in the process commiting straight blasphemy, that's why you personally resort to these desperate philosophical quarrels and tantrums. Everytime you people mention the Aisha marriage and other events you are blaspheming against your own religion without any grain of shame. That, among other several things, is what makes me sincerely doubt and directly reject any of your claimed "sincere intentions".

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
You guys seriously spend all this time talking about some old ass books:forcedsmile:?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
You guys seriously spend all this time talking about some old ass books:forcedsmile:?
i respect religious people but imagine making an account on here and spending all ur time debating religion and getting upset and angry over it too. Incel and loser trait

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
i respect religious people but imagine making an account on here and spending all ur time debating religion and getting upset and angry over it too. Incel and loser trait
Complete WEIRDO and CUCK trait if you ask me

all abramahic religions have similar origins and beliefs anyways they were basically just different civilizations and formed different conclusions on how shit happened. Who gives a fuck what the differences are

Even worse though is basing your whole life around this shit :forcedsmile: I can’t drink alcohol so I can get good boy points to go to an afterlife that statistically probably dosent exist? Sounds pretty retarded if you ask me. I’m all for living by a set of rules but following muhh religion I could never understand

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I crushed that Indra faggot in the prophet being a pedo as well lol. He was a PDF file it is what it is

Though I will agree with him that MOs sexual preferences doesn’t necessarily detract from the possibility of him being a prophet as it’s subjective truth due to children and humans being different in growth. Still I crushed him :chad:
Muhammad was a violent warlord who started armed conflicts and a pedophile who defiled a 9 year old girl, yet Muslims insist that he was a holy man. Meanwhile Jesus never sinned once his entire life.

Complete WEIRDO and CUCK trait if you ask me

all abramahic religions have similar origins and beliefs anyways they were basically just different civilizations and formed different conclusions on how shit happened. Who gives a fuck what the differences are

Even worse though is basing your whole life around this shit :forcedsmile: I can’t drink alcohol so I can get good boy points to go to an afterlife that statistically probably dosent exist? Sounds pretty retarded if you ask me. I’m all for living by a set of rules but following muhh religion I could never understand
extremly based take from u man. I agree with everything u said 100 percent i have nothing else to add lmao. If u need religion to keep u in line and prevent yourself from doing bad deeds then u were never a good person to begin with in the first place. Like i said there's nothing inherently wrong with religion but some of these weirdo fucks take it to a whole other level. Like I'm talking about how once u say ur a certain religion etc nigers will auto assume ur a bad person and going to hell for not following their specific religion lmao.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
extremly based take from u man. I agree with everything u said 100 percent i have nothing else to add lmao. If u need religion to keep u in line and prevent yourself from doing bad deeds then u were never a good person to begin with in the first place. Like i said there's nothing inherently wrong with religion but some of these weirdo fucks take it to a whole other level. Like I'm talking about how once u say ur a certain religion etc nigers will auto assume ur a bad person and going to hell for not following their specific religion lmao.
Yeah I don’t necessarily have a problem with the idea of religious but large organized religions I do have issues with considering all their world leaders are corrupt yet preaching that they’re some messenger of some kind :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Either way just seems like a waste of time and energy to me:feelskek: I’d rather go eat some bacon and smoke a joint cuz I feel like it rather than listen to some peddled set of rules

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
@
IndraBC
@IndraBC @ F @Fiqh Tell me if i made any mistake and be free to correct me. Although i try to learn about every field and im specialized into comparative religion philosophy and kalam is not close to being my speciality, so im glad if you correct me and recommend me books and different works.
Mashallah beautifully worded. If anything, you should be the one to correct and teach me, not the other way around.

They princeleon guy is disingenuous and throughout the debate he did nothing but throw ad hominems and celebrating his quote unquote victory

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Mashallah beautifully worded. If anything, you should be the one to correct and teach me, not the other way around.

They princeleon guy is disingenuous and throughout the debate he did nothing but throw ad hominems and celebrating his quote unquote victory
I feel bad for him because at least, if he is just looking for beef or some sort of new breed of fed or whatever, he did some research. And if he isn't, i really mean from my heart May Allah guide him. Just because him being black in today's world and context it's easier for him to become muslim.

I hate insulting christianity and other religions because Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): '˹O believers!˺ Do not insult what they invoke besides Allah or they will insult Allah spitefully out of ignorance. This is how We have made each people’s deeds appealing to them. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them of what they used to do.'

But, however, when someone insults constantly Islam its hard not to respond because to us our deen and Allah and His Prophets and His Books means more than our own selves.

About the knowledge, nah, in kalam im really lacking. My speciality as i said is comparative religion mainly. Now im getting into hinduism and im also into Sunni-Shia debates. I don't get anymore in this kind of arguments here because it requires lots of time and efforts, and sometimes its in completely lost threads that no one reads anyways so it isnt worth it. Knowledge needs to be conveyed to those who will do something useful with it.