Did Native American tribes intermix?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Like Sioux with some other tribe? So in theory, if they didnt some could be Caucasoid and some Mongoloid?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 65752 and 1 other person
we are not caucasoid or mongoloid.we are our own race.we mog tf outta both.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj, Deleted member 65752 and 2 others
caucasoids (atleast hypercaucasoids)have melted faces,bug eyes and downward growth.mongoloids have hunter eyes and flat faces and oversized heads.we are neither.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What? Are you spewing Solutrean cope Bs
we are not caucasoid or mongoloid.we are our own race.we mog tf outta both.
Solutrean believer fags are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, spdxer, mirrormogger and 1 other person
What? Are you spewing Solutrean cope Bs

Solutrean believer fags are retarded
yes,and ANE malta boy native americans are the indigenous peoples of northern europe.they have it assbackwards.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and ElTruecel
natives are mostly mesomorphs and bracho-leptomorphic.protruding maxillas.almond hyperfeminine eyes vs asiatic hunter masc eyes.we are not mongoloids.neither genetically or phenotype.we are the ubermensch.

those infantilized ugly aaah centralids from central mexico and central america are just alpinized like how most euros are alpinids.it gives a psuedo-mongoloid look.not the originals.they're the slavs of the native race.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and BrahminBoss
those infantilized ugly aaah centralids from central mexico and central america are just alpinized like how most euros are alpinids.it gives a psuedo-mongoloid look.not the originals.they're the slavs of the native race.
Tbh Og native americans must have mogged even harder before the white man .

• Woah
Tbh Og native americans must have mogged even harder before the white man .
yeah because of gmo shitty sugar laden diets and white blood we have surely degenerated,we used to be 7 feet tall and very wide grown in the upper body on average according to archeology and spanish chroniclers.
like this guy from my tribe:

• Woah
quanah.jpg
this guy is passing around the net as a pure native,he looks good due to his half native feats and structure but his mom is white.the comanche mixed with white women(Both anglo they kidnapped and spanish colonists they raided).even the choctaw did.my maternal line is spaniard for example.a choctaw man in my line took a spanish woman as a concubine like the comanche did.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
quanah.jpg
this guy is passing around the net as a pure native,he looks good due to his half native feats and structure but his mom is white.the comanche mixed with white women(Both anglo they kidnapped and spanish colonists they raided).even the choctaw did.my maternal line is spaniard for example.a choctaw man in my line took a spanish woman as a concubine like the comanche did.
so was the gene transfer both ways? how did spanish women enter into the fray? I though spaniards spread disease which caused pop to die out then took the women as wives

• Woah
so was the gene transfer both ways? how did spanish women enter into the fray? I though spaniards spread disease which caused pop to die out then took the women as wives
in latin america.

in north america,the choctaw defeated spaniards,the comanche raided them for wives etc there were multiple native tribes uniting to defeat the anglos under tecumseh etc the comanche raided all the way into yucatan once I read.the spanish catholcis thought we were a army of devils from hell.

we were not submissive cucks like latinos.we were known for our fierce vengeance and stubborness.fighting til the last man.

also,MANY white women ran away with native men and joined us.white men too.but we also gave our daughters to the french traders for alcohol and guns.hence,the canadian metis.

we are NOT cucks and white worshippers like latinos.our women love us,we love our women,our children,our RACE.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Lol why do you really care

which tribe does my avi look like he would have belonged to

natives also accepted a shit ton of runaway black slaves,and adopted black runaway slave children and raised them as native.

3fe5a1bdf97167bfd7b7d120afe01495.jpg
af1bc3b3eaf36259162c2eea56695c0a.jpg
we are not mongoloiuds,we're our own race,but closer to caucasoids(not hypercaucasoids which have bug eyes,long face,downward growth and metled faces)

almond eyes are NOT hunter mongoloid eyes.asians have fat pads supporting their eyes and rounded eyes under their epicanthic folds.our eyes are feminine,theirs are masc.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
natives also accepted a shit ton of runaway black slaves,and adopted black runaway slave children and raised them as native.
Yeah the Native American tribes actively pushed the women into marrying and procreating with the black male slaves
They were trying to create stronger children
Based
Only found this out because of red dead 2 lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BrahminBoss
Yeah the Native American tribes actively pushed the women into marrying and procreating with the black male slaves
They were trying to create stronger children
Based
Only found this out because of red dead 2 lol
not true,it was pity and only two tribes(cherokee and seminole),choctaws took yall as slaves.we are taller and stronger than blacks.

blacks have the most estrogen and only more developed in the lower body(legs,fast runners)their fast twitch muscles are more conducive to growth but not strength.even east asians and white men are stronger than bl;ack'men'.

natives are mesomorphic.today,if you approach our women,we will kill you with our low inhib asses.most american natives are racist af to blacks.we don't see you guys as humans.

• +1
probably not, USA natives are ugly as dalits

most likely a bunch of cousin-fuckers

northern euros and east asians are the strongest recorded men.look up any stormfront thread for 'source'.also zambos are ugly af.any negro features ruin psl.apes with bad maxillas,bug eyes,bimax etc nappy hair etc their (lack of)chins and rounded foreheads,weak high brows are comical.

the cherokee are also the most white mixed tribe today.not exactely based like choctaws and comanches.

Last edited:
  • +1
yall spaniard saudis/berbers and subhuman mestizos are jealous
im not spaniard my brol

berber foids fog though, peak princess pheno

Dark skinned natives are same as curries.

latinos are spaniard yemenis,subhuman mestizos and monkey ape mulattos.not exactely something to aspire to.
spaniard means from spain, not all latinos are spaniards

cope thinking mestizos are subhuman jfl mestizas dominate beauty pageants and rank amongst the highest paid models worldwide

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
spaniard means from spain, not all latinos are spaniards
nigga,
i just explained to you:

1.yemenis/maghrebis

2.apes

3.subhuman mestizos

thats all all latinos are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
yuck,bug eyes,melted face,camelfaces.menas are ugly and rats.pubeheaded too.hooknosed.
cope south american natives mog, north american natives look like uglier dalits

not true,it was pity and only two tribes(cherokee and seminole),choctaws
The only native tribes that are relevant
the cherokee are also the most white mixed tribe today
Rape
Your ugly women are still getting raped today by the white man on the reservations and you "men" are doing nothing about it :forcedsmile:

natives are mesomorphic.today,if you approach our women,we will kill you with our low inhib asses.most american natives are racist af to blacks.we don't see you guys as humans.
You won't kill shit :lul:
IMG 7269

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The only native tribes that are relevant

Rape
Your ugly women are still getting raped today by the white man on the reservations and you "men" are doing nothing about it :forcedsmile:

You won't kill shit :lul:
View attachment 2937737
1/3 of american niggers have white y dna lol black women prefer white men

my maternal line is white

sure,chinless,bug eyed,nappy haired,poo skinned,high browed monkey

nigga,
i just explained to you:

1.yemenis/maghrebis

2.apes

3.subhuman mestizos

thats all all latinos are.
how tf are spaniards yeminis/ maghrrb. I thought only italy had maghrebi admixture and berbers.

1/3 of american niggers have white y dna lol
Because of shit over 100+ years ago
In 2k24 your women are still getting violated
What are you going to do about it?

• JFL
because of rape.and settler laws defending it.

thats the only way inferior races can get them.our women are not rootless latinas.

but you got triggered due to your subhumanity.

go back to apefreaka and off my land you ape,you know the place where you guys can't even feed yourselves and the chinese/arabs/whites cuck you everyday?

the vaccine will take care of our racial enemies.the communists(funded by jewish elites to take over)also support #landback.

• JFL
400 yrs as slaves to mastah extra 100 for jim crow
buckbroken
while my maternal dna is white as are many natives from plains jfl

• +1
They're even worse

If it's your land then why is someone else on it right now :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Blah blah blah
just shut up and take the jab like all your stupid nigs in the ghetto that will be replaced by amerindians from oaxaca lol

just shut up and take the jab like all your stupid nigs in the ghetto that will be replaced by amerindians from oaxaca lol

You know what's better than 1 dead native American?
2 more dead native americans :forcedsmile:

• +1
You know what's better than 1 dead native American?
2 more dead native americans :forcedsmile:
EVERY race considers your kind to be non-human.once these stupid do gooder anglos are gone,ya'll will die out from starvation in apefreaka and chinese will enslave remaining ones.

and you are a monkey,and I do mog you racially and psl.

my friend is half white and half Native American and he gets so many hoes just cause he has a really robust face, nigga would look like a moive character if he stopped doing drugs

• +1
Tbh white people still mog

Cro magnon mixed with them

not true,it was pity and only two tribes(cherokee and seminole),choctaws took yall as slaves.we are taller and stronger than blacks.

blacks have the most estrogen and only more developed in the lower body(legs,fast runners)their fast twitch muscles are more conducive to growth but not strength.even east asians and white men are stronger than bl;ack'men'.

Natives are ectomorphic your race is literally designed like Somalis for long distance you lot ain’t “stronger” than anybody and only the northenr Indians are tall, but they aren’t robust at all your a race of Somali tier lanklets stfu. BBCs and even Cumskins would manhandle your weak bitch native ectomorphic ass

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Natives are ectomorphic your race is literally designed like Somalis for long distance you lot ain’t “stronger” than anybody and only the northenr Indians are tall, but they aren’t robust at all your a race of Somali tier lanklets stfu. BBCs and even Cumskins would manhandle your weak bitch native ectomorphic ass
you're making shit up.