Did neck training cause any of you to have sleeping problems?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
If it does is it only after 16" inches or training it at all is problematic?

That problem would only occur if you are not sufficiently forward grown or/and too high bodyfat.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and MagaPutinism
Fuck you nigger

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
You'd assume it'd be the opposite no? It would be easier to be maintain a relaxed state as less effort is necessary for basic functions (like sleeping).

Fucking faggot motherfucker what's your job cunt STEMcel like the other autists

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Yeah, I have trouble sleeping at night now with all the Stacies on my dck

I had better quality sleep when I had no muscles and no wide neck I get a few apneas every hour nothing crazy fortunately I used to do neck curls with 45 pounds fuck the internet and incels like alphadestiny for convincing a naive 15 years old that its what he needed to become attractive and not to focus solely on heightmaxxing skincare and hair

I wouldnt mess with it if you lift weights eat meat your neck will grow a bit naturally

What videos have you edited? Show it to us incels to judge..
I'm working for a company which produces marketimg videos for tiktok which we sell to companies, I won't show it's in hebrew
I had better quality sleep when I had no muscles and no wide neck I get a few apneas every hour nothing crazy fortunately I used to do neck curls with 45 pounds fuck the internet and incels like alphadestiny for convincing a naive 15 years old that its what he needed to become attractive and not to focus solely on heightmaxxing skincare and hair
I wouldnt mess with it if you lift weights eat meat your neck will grow a bit naturally
I also lift 45 pounds on my neck for reps and that might be why it's harder for me to sleep now