Did or do you have a hoe phase? Did it help you later in life with your approach to sex?

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Iron
Because it surely helped me.
I stumbled upon a post in a mens subreddit about a girl mentioning her hoe phase to her date. The responses kind off hit me wrong, although the main topic was probably her mentioning it without him asking. But maybe she was afraid to get juged. Justified after reading the comments.
As I read the them I was made aware how many men do in fact judge women for their choice to have some fun and later change their ways and choose to wait with sex. It seemed like a girl admitting she had a hoe phase means in reality she’s still a hoe.
In my experience 80% of my girls friends circle have had some kind of a hoe phase in their life. To each girl It meant something different.
Like myself I met my boyfriend during my hoe phase and we’re having our 10 years anniversary this year. To me it was an explorational time that helped me find out what kind of person I am, especially sexually. Also it helped me recognize behaviour with men, that maybe led to regrets In the past, early on.
I think it seems totally logical to change the ways how quick you choose to have sex. But most of the top comments said that if she is now hesitating with sex and wants to wait, it automatically means she’s either still fucking other guys on first dates, she won’t have as much sex later in the relationship, she’s looking for you to settle or that you are not attractive enough to have sex instantly. All of these comments are complete bullshit to me.
If I’m choosing to have sex later than when I did in my hoe phase, it is because that phase fulfilled it’s purpose and I now know what I want, how I want it and with whom I want it. It made me grow, I gained the self respect I maybe was looking for and I needed to find out how to cope. Maybe I just wanted to have some fun while I’m still young and hhave no commitment. Maybe I don’t even have time for more than something physical because of my job and I just need to release some pressure. There’s so many reasons to have a hoe phase and I would never judge someone for it.
I mean if a guy won’t except and understand I learned from my past and therefore changed my way, what kind of men is it anyway?
Of course I can only talk about my own experience and what I observe in my friends circle. So ist different for everyone. And I’m sure there are people out there, that are not like that and act like the comments say. But in my experience that’s a very small portion and you’d need to be unlucky to meet a girl that makes you wait but still fucks around. Of course a simple conversation could bring light into the matter.
Thank you for reading my rant. I was just so angry seeing all these men judge women for the things so many man do but it’s kind of more accepted in society

Her future, husband :

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mr.Proper