did orbital decompression ascend her eyes?

D

Deleted member 41006

vanity of vanities all is vanity

this was lifefuel for me. you can see she ascends hard from the surgery. subhuman to mtb-htb. I always see low iq users shitting on eye surgeries yet when done correctly can be the key to psl. eye area is law.

• +1
Reactions: catastaire
water thread

"did orbital decompression ascend her eyes?"​

look at the results yourself retard, pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

"did orbital decompression ascend her eyes?"​

look at the results yourself retard, pretty obvious
just lol at a 2024cel replying kys

heartbroken emoji
how hard did she ascend faggot. I thought I was tripping but I’ve never seen od as good as hers

this was lifefuel for me. you can see she ascends hard from the surgery. subhuman to mtb-htb. I always see low iq users shitting on eye surgeries yet when done correctly can be the key to psl. eye area is law.

Absolutely! But as I'm sure you are aware. OD for a person with relatively "normal eyes" (non-thyroid/graves disease) is not going to have anywhere near this same dramatic difference compared to someone afflicted with the type of eyes the woman has in this video.

I haven't studied enough the exact science on it but I reason one of the factors has to be the willingness of the surgeon to cut that much deeper into the socket knowing that there is a real functional purpose behind it instead of just purely an aesthetic one.

OD is considered one of the most extreme operations out of all the typical eye area "looksmaxes" to get, so most surgeons are going to tread very carefully in "normie" cases. Much to the point where OD alone hardly makes a cosmetic difference than what the patient had before getting the operation. Which sucks big time in terms of cost (almost $20K), time (2 to 6 months of possible vision impairment), and pain (your eyes will be so sensitive you will be effectively blindfolded and will have to rely on a "guide" your first week out of operation). All down the drain! 😩

There is probably a second anatomical explanation as for why "thyroid eyes" (for lack of better word) tend to deepen more into the socket than non-thyroid eyes (perhaps an easily removable layer of fat or an over abundance of bone easy to remove) but I haven't studied enough about this condition to definitively know as of yet.

Because she had true exophthalmos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006