Did psl ever make you question your sexuality?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Back when I was just getting blackpilled I thought that it was gay for a man to be this obsessed with looks and other men's looks. I remember being in shock the first time I saw the psl idols, barrett , Opry etc. because I didn't think it was possible for a man to achieve that degree of aesthetics. Now I see them and I dont even blink an eye, I have become used to seeing this degree of idealism that I don't even see them as special anymore. I just see them as men. Did you ever have a moment where you stepped back and thought what the fuck am I doing on an obscure forum obsessing over top male models?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Peachy, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Back when I was just getting blackpilled I thought that it was gay for a man to be this obsessed with looks and other men's looks. I remember being in shock the first time I saw the psl idols, barrett , Opry etc. because I didn't think it was possible for a man to achieve that degree of aesthetics. Now I see them and I dont even blink an eye, I have become used to seeing this degree of idealism that I don't even see them as special anymore. I just see them as men. Did you ever have a moment where you stepped back and thought what the fuck am I doing on an obscure forum obsessing over top male models?
Lol yes I also had a narcissistic phase

203592 80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Slayer
It's more like a confusion, you start realizing what makes men attractive and this is pretty confusing at first, but you get used to it after a while

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Frame 08 delay 01s

Attachments

• frame_10_delay-0.1s.gif
    frame_10_delay-0.1s.gif
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
442 3

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
No fuck off faggot

Changed my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Catawampus
There's this guy in one of my classes who's a 5.75-6 PSL with perfect skin, sloping forehead (in a good way) with a very sharp browridge and low set thick eyebrows, also NW0, very dom looking basically. I'm the only on in that class who mires him. I never see girls look his way. Blackpill debunked?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751