• 41bed887b408340759b9053f0ec2b021.mp4
    1 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x
where is my puberty like this??

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body and PYT
where are my puberty like this??
im 14 nigga so ian know. I look nothing like an adult but im convinced my puberty is over

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
im 14 nigga so ian know. I look nothing like an adult but im convinced my puberty is over
your jaw changes a lot from 14 to 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
What makes u say ur puberty is over. I didn’t finish facially developing from puberty till 19-20

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
What makes u say ur puberty is over. I didn’t finish facially developing from puberty till 19-20
i look nothing like an adult. I'm 6ft and I'm growing pubic hair in my inner thigh which is a characteristic of tanner stage 5.

My puberty started at 14.5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
My puberty started at 14.5 jfl
mines started at age 11. Imma lean down for 2-3 months so I can gymcel after and not worry about getting fat.

y'all think its a good idea?

I completely believe it was just puberty.

Puberty gave me a jaw. (Good ass lighting in third pic but you can still see the massive change in shape)
Cheekbones also grew and UEE clearly decreased, but that may be the result of weight gain.
Even in the past year there seems to have been bone changes.

Keep in mind even in the before pics I was clenching. I don't have a single photo from the past where I'm not.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, goat2x and 2 others
mines started at age 11. Imma lean down for 2-3 months so I can gymcel after and not worry about getting fat.

Important to get all your nutrients when you are going through puberty. You do not want to starve yourself because it can lead to you not growing/developing correctly. I'd say imo its better to be more bulky during puberty and then shed the fat later.

Cavil and gandy were both fat teens and lost weight around 20-22.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PYT
I'm still holding out for facial masculinizition. If I had a taller square chin I would legit be goodlooking. Thats why I'm trying to get as much dht as possible (I have to do it naturally cuz of blue pulled parents). I'm genetically not prone to balding, so natty dht maxxing shouldn't be a problem.

• Love it
Important to get all your nutrients when you are going through puberty. You do not want to starve yourself because it can lead to you not growing/developing correctly. I'd say imo its better to be more bulky during puberty and then shed the fat later.

im skinny fat as fuck, i got hella potential but my face is bloated as fuuuck.

surely 2-3 months of dieting and then eating maintence and going to the gym after won't fuck me up right?

I'm like 16-20% bodyfat no cap. if I kept bulking up I'd get even fatter and go through my prime years as a teen a fat ugly fuck.

Puberty gave me a jaw. (Good ass lighting in third pic but you can still see the massive change in shape)
Cheekbones also grew and UEE clearly decreased, but that may be the result of weight gain.

Keep in mind even in the before pics I was clenching. I don't have a single photo from the past where I'm not.
chads.me

retin a for your skin?

im skinny fat as fuck, i got hella potential but my face is bloated as fuuuck.

surely 2-3 months of dieting and then eating maintence and going to the gym after won't fuck me up right?

" Moreover, the progression of puberty is affected by nutrition. On the other hand, puberty triggers a growth spurt, which increases nutritional needs including macro and micronutrients. Increased caloric, protein, iron, calcium, zinc and folate needs have to be provided during this critical period of rapid growth. Severe primary or secondary malnutrition also can delay the onset and progression of puberty. The higher incidence of anorexia nervosa and bulimia in adolescents imposes a nutritional risk on pubertal development. "

from this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266867/

I recommend going to the gym and building muscle but I would be wary at eating at severe deficits.
This is an important phase of your development and you will have to live with the outcome forever.
You do not want to fuck this up.

Loosing fat is good as long as you're building lean mass to replace it with.

• So Sad

Fuck you. :feelsbadman:

If my chin was like that...i have a round ass thin foid chin. Literally the ideal small female chin. My mandible is thin too, (about 83% of my cheekbone width) and doesn't connect to my chin (resulting in very light jowls in certain lighting [even at low bf]), but is fine compared to my chin.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and DianabolDownie

Dont gymcel yet. U r too young

• Woah
chads.me

retin a for your skin?
Nah the best thing I did for my skin was to stop touching it, even with my proactiv products. But thats probably not the best advice for everyone.

Also not exactly chads.me since my nose may just be one of the worst on the forum, monkey ears, shit underye support, and dogshit coloring which all failo me a solid 2-2.5 psl

Forgot to post eyes

Can still see my bad undereye support among other things but much less UEE
(brows were thickened with minoxidil)
Already talked to Taban about what can be done to fix it

Last edited:
  • Woah