Did puberty ruin the lifes of any of you too?

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
Everything I wanted from life was not to be alone and have children or at least an interesting life, but my subhuman genetics said no. Until I was twelve, I was quite extroverted and it was practically my best years. This was followed by a difficult transition to introvert and practically strong antisocial tendencies, where it improved a bit to some extent in the high school, even though I spent most of my time outside school with LDARing.

The truth is I dont even know if I want to belong to the society anyway, even if I somehow managed to fix my face so that I look at least like a normie.
Which will not happen anyway, because I will be left with my disgustingly small skull, narrow frame, long midface, boneless face.

I simply hate people in the last 5 years in which this forum confirms me more. And it bothers me, maybe Im weak as fuck, but I still loved life and people.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399, Toth's thot and 11 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Warlow, Deleted member 7125 and 3 others
of course not

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i ascended a lot but my personality got worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Everything I wanted from life was not to be alone and have children or at least an interesting life, but my subhuman genetics said no. Until I was twelve, I was quite extroverted and it was practically my best years. This was followed by a difficult transition to introvert and practically strong antisocial tendencies, where it improved a bit to some extent in the high school, even though I spent most of my time outside school with LDARing.

The truth is I dont even know if I want to belong to the society anyway, even if I somehow managed to fix my face so that I look at least like a normie.
Which will not happen anyway, because I will be left with my disgustingly small skull, narrow frame, long midface, boneless face.

I simply hate people in the last 5 years in which this forum confirms me more. And it bothers me, maybe Im weak as fuck, but I still loved life and people.
Yes cause of acne

• +1
Puberty is trash. Before puberty I wanted to go to college and succeed in life but now all I want to do is sleep with girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7125
Since i turned 13 my life went downhill

Ever since ill turn 18,it will become even worse

• So Sad
More of the fact that I thought was more fun pre puberty. Hanging with ur guy friends doing youthful fun and dumb things. We lit fireworks off, doorbell ditched houses, pickup basketball games, video game marathons all weekend, shoe fights. We didnt give too much shit about girls, even gave each other shit for talking or caring too much about girls.

After Middle School, and full swing into puberty all my friends changed. Now it was about being cool, looking cool, caring who u were seen with, caring about drugs and drinking and weed and chasing girls. Sacrificing guy time to try and get a hookup, male friendships lost over sluts, etc

• +1
Reactions: Ugly_Kkt, Deleted member 9568, thickdickdaddy27 and 9 others
I was looking for exact thread because initially i thought you copied it from someone else.

Can relate, small skull, narrow frame, short height... Everything practically unfixable unless i spent like 200-300k dollars (which i will never have jfl) and years of gymceling. It sucks, everyone treats you like kid, no adult women will take seriously short guy with small frame (including everything hands, feet), and feminine boyish looking face, only mentally ill one.

Adulthood is really brutal, back in childhood i was really good person, i wanted to help people (years ago i was volunteer for catholic charity (stuff like fund-raising food for poor people etc)), animals and do something good for world JFL. Ofc its all just kid's dream, you cannot change world alone on your own.
And yeah can relate with your wishes, all i wanted to have some good person (i never thought about some hot girl or anything, i wouldnt mind below avg looking girl if she was really good, loyal and nice person) i could share life with so we wouldnt need anything more but each other's company.
Ofc time flies, year after year, negative experience after negative experience, another friend who leaves and my image of world and people has been destroyed. I stopped caring about anything not related to me, became a lot bitter and i dont feel anything but numbness and regret.

Sadly we have only one life, once our brain stops working we simply stop exist. Sometimes i think about magic machine which could help me go back in time, one magical wish, its funny and pathetic at same time but everyone can dream.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, gaymidget, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125 and needsolution
Ofc time flies, year after year, negative experience after negative experience, another friend who leaves and my image of world and people has been destroyed. I stopped caring about anything not related to me, became a lot bitter and i dont feel anything but numbness and regret.
same, tho Im not even interested in myself anymore, I feel completely empty towards my family as well. I have terribly regret that if I looked a little more masculine, I would go through the sieve for the girls there at school and didnt lose fake friends who I thought I would meet until old age. Unfortunately, we are not children anymore and I am of no use to them if they have a girlfriends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thickdickdaddy27, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
Nah, I was basically the same my whole life

bump

• Love it
jfl I bumped this for amnesia to get reacts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and johncruz12345
I was looking for exact thread because initially i thought you copied it from someone else.

Can relate, small skull, narrow frame, short height... Everything practically unfixable unless i spent like 200-300k dollars (which i will never have jfl) and years of gymceling. It sucks, everyone treats you like kid, no adult women will take seriously short guy with small frame (including everything hands, feet), and feminine boyish looking face, only mentally ill one.

Adulthood is really brutal, back in childhood i was really good person, i wanted to help people (years ago i was volunteer for catholic charity (stuff like fund-raising food for poor people etc)), animals and do something good for world JFL. Ofc its all just kid's dream, you cannot change world alone on your own.
And yeah can relate with your wishes, all i wanted to have some good person (i never thought about some hot girl or anything, i wouldnt mind below avg looking girl if she was really good, loyal and nice person) i could share life with so we wouldnt need anything more but each other's company.

Sadly we have only one life, once our brain stops working we simply stop exist. Sometimes i think about magic machine which could help me go back in time, one magical wish, its funny and pathetic at same time but everyone can dream.
Very nice post. There is more to life than girls so I urge you to read Nietzsche.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Very nice post. There is more to life than girls so I urge you to read Nietzsche.
Its not about girls only, if i tried i could get LTR, but i will never get exactly kind of love i want. Its all about values i have and others dont or at least peolpe i met didnt have, dont want to generalize. I dont want to spend my life with random person.

• +1

No but braces did

You ruined my life mate

• WTF
idk what went wrong when I hit puberty. I went from a genuinely happy kid to a hollow shell like it's nothing

• So Sad
B

• Love it
:cry:

• Love it