did ramirez take roids?

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
I was wondering how his bones change so much
Young richard ramirez v0 4kw6qq7acc4a1
Download 11

I don't think he took roids personally because look at his sister's bone structure they're pretty similar
ramirez bone transformation is crazy tho

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
his sister looks like a tranny meanwhile he looks like a mogger, still probably had higher smv...

his sister looks like a tranny meanwhile he looks like a mogger, still probably had higher smv...
do you think ramirez was on roids ?

nigga what kinda question is that, the only thing that nigger was doing was raping, killing and taking drugs(not any steroids)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, selfhating ethnic and thugmaxxer2
nigga what kinda question is that, the only thing that nigger was doing was raping, killing and taking drugs(not any steroids)
idk some people on this forum said he was on roids

they're trolling or actual retards lol, why would he take roids other than to not get tired or some shit
I dont think he did either way

ramirez is not a fag he hated them
Yes bro I’ve never known any closeted men who hated fags :fuk: and don’t talk like you knew him bro lmao you guys kill me with ts

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yes bro I’ve never known any closeted men who hated fags :fuk: and don’t talk like you knew him bro lmao you guys kill me with ts
no ramirez actually wrote that he hated fags

Cute pfp
brutal to think some hairy curry is probably behind it

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
That theory comes from a "police mugshot" pic of all the items that ramirez possesed, And one of those objects seemed to be a vial of a steroid, But it is not completely true at all, at least for now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
That theory comes from a "police mugshot" pic of all the items that ramirez possesed, And one of those objects seemed to be a vial of a steroid, But it is not completely true at all, at least for now.
yea i have seen the picture

He got his bones from his mother. I'm just trying to figure out how he only ate goyslop and still got a good bone structure and tall height. Crazy genetics.

• +1
Reactions: xyl and selfhating ethnic
He got his bones from his mother. I'm just trying to figure out how he only ate goyslop and still got a good bone structure and tall height. Crazy genetics.
yea that crazy because i think there a pic of him with his bro and they don't look nothing alike

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1