Did Retin-A cause dry eyes in anyone here?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
The risk of getting dry eyes and/or MGD on the long run is the main thing I fear from starting a Tretinoin regimen,

did anyone get dry eyes with Tretinoin use?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
when are we going to get a 'questions/help' subforum?

The risk of getting dry eyes and/or MGD on the long run is the main thing I fear from starting a Tretinoin regimen,

did anyone get dry eyes with Tretinoin use?

Thanks.
Just take oral Beta Caroten and use Castor Oil on skinny and hairy zones of ur face

Retin A is detrimental to fat pads on face and of course dry ur skin

I just dont apply it near the eyes

Just take oral Beta Caroten and use Castor Oil on skinny and hairy zones of ur face

Isn't that subreddit full of middle-aged women though?

• +1
It is supported by plenty of studies like this one

Yes I'm weighing this trade-off rn tbh, potential for fat loss and/or dry eyes, versus more collagen, thicker skin, and damage repair from hyperpigmentation (huge benefit in my case).

Hopefully I can find products to replace tretinoin with, for all the benefits mentioned above.

• +1
Yes I'm weighing this trade-off rn tbh, potential for fat loss and/or dry eyes, versus more collagen, thicker skin, and damage repair from hyperpigmentation (huge benefit in my case).

Hopefully I can find products to replace tretinoin with, for all the benefits mentioned above.
Castor oil is legit collagen booster, all u need is clear/thick/hydrated/nourished skin with collagen support and subcutaneous fat pads preservation

All of this associated in deep with counteracting bone resorption process by aging

Last edited:

Why would you take oral vitamin A and potentially risk getting either carotenosis or hypervitaminosis A when you can just topically and locally apply the vitamin A and experience localized benefits instead of shit that might make your hair fall out, like mine is right now from vitamin A overdose.

• +1
Why would you take oral vitamin A and potentially risk getting either carotenosis or hypervitaminosis A when you can just topically and locally apply the vitamin A and experience localized benefits instead of shit that might make your hair fall out, like mine is right now from vitamin A overdose.
I don't take mentally ill doses, what the point if ur body can't use it daily, the rest is stocked if non used

Castor oil is legit collagen booster, all u need is clear/thick/hydrated/nourished skin with collagen support and subcutaneous fat pads preservation

All of this associated in deep with counteracting bone resorption process by aging
Didn't find much info about castor oil and collagen, but it's simple though:

either I keep Tretinoin and I don't apply it near the eyes to minimize fat loss, or I dump Tretinoin for other products for collagen, but they maybe won't be as effective.

I personally use retin-a but don’t apply it near my eyes. But I already had dry eyes from years of use of tazorac during HS.
Ok, now what do you do against dry eyes? Are eye drops effective?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator