Did she like me or friendzone?(story)

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
Hello everyone. I will tell a story about my life today. don't say dnrd.

I went to Armenia and this morning i decided to take a marshrutka to a cool mountain area. I didn't know where to get off and i never used the minibus in armenia so i asked some old lady with google translate.

They were all trying to help me and a girl comes who speaks english and she tells me. There were no seats so i had to sit on the ground and the smell was horrible. The old lady in front of me didn't clip her nails in a long time. Maybe she uses it as a knife to cut vegetables, because some nails were cut and others not.

Then 1 hour later the girl tells me it's time to get off and she asked to go with me. I said yes of course because she was attractive and i didn't want to get lost in a remote area with 40 degrees.

She paid the bus driver for me (1 euro) and i give her some money but she was like oh no its ok. So now i was thinking why is she coming with me and paying for everything? In the Netherlands people don't do that so i thought it was either a scam or she was trying to get sex with me.

She called a taxi for me and installed a russian taxi app on my phone. For the app you had to use your phone number for verification, but I didn't know my phone number so she called me with her number and then i knew my own phone number too, very smart of her. In the taxi she paid 2 euro to the driver but i handed some cash to the driver and he said that i'm a gentleman and i said to him yes of course i am. Im not gonna let a local girl pay her hourly wage for a rich white guy.

After 15 minutes we arrived at a beautiful monastery in the mountains. She was showing me around and we went inside and there was a marriage and a ceremony with priests going on. I was laughing but she got me a candle and she said i need to do some weird thing with my hands and walk outside backwards. So then we light the candle and do our prayers but i just pretend of course.

She said she wanted to get some water but when she got back she also got me a souvenir. Then we sit down and i started running out of things to say. So after some silence i said ok lets go. Then we went up to an even higher mountain with a lot of rocks, but she was unable to climb it. I was thinking should i help her or not because i don't want to touch her hands without consent. So basically i just run all the way to the top and wait there for her. Then she said she need to sit down because she had a nose operation (rhinoplasty) recently and was still recovering. She showed be a before picture and i said you look even better now.

When we get to the top she said that her 17 year old brother needs to go in the army and then i said i hope there won't be a war again. And then she started crying. I wanted to hug her or something but im too autistic so i was just standing there. I was too scared of her smelling my sweat that i couldn't avoid because it was very hot. Then we went down and she said sorry (for crying) and i said its ok. She said she was scared of heights and when i was already down she asked me for help. Then she held my hands and i guided her down. I was getting a boner so i used my shoulder bag to cover it.

She asked for my insta but i said i didn't have one, so she said: i thought all guys in netherlands have insta and i said i have one but i don't post anything. Then she asked if i have any friends. I said yes but not in armenia and she said she's my first friend. I think having a good insta is important because if you don't it's basically a red flag.

She was good looking and around 160cm so it felt very cool to walk besides her. All the old people looking at me with their jealous face, or that's just my imagination and they don't care. Still felt good.

Then we went to the taxi and she lives nearby so she got off after 10 minutes and i stayed to go 45 min drive to the city. She said can i hug you and we did a hug but it was more like a friendly hug. I said goodbye and 40 minutes later she send a message asking if im ok. I said yes and she responded with heart emojis so i was like: but i thought we were only friends? Or do friends use heart emojis too?

Screenshot 20240822 1739282

I regret not trying anything but she was religious and they don't do sex before marriage anyway. Maybe i could've kisses her but i wasn't really prepared. I had eaten before and i won't ever kiss without smelling perfect.

Did she wanted to do more or was she just being friendly? It was a nice day regardless, because at least i wasn't alone.

You think too much bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and orangomango2003