Did she really put a restraining order on me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
My former oneitis who I said put a restraining order against me and told me never to text her again has probably never filed the order after all.

I have yet to receive the order. Was she bluffing to scare me?

I'm thinking of texting her again. What should I text her though? Should I ask her "did you really file a restraining order?"

I wanna make her not afraid of me anymore tbh

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and yang
Lmao. Don't text her bruh
If she cares about you at all the best thing to do is give her space and she will miss you over time

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 3202, Cardiologyscribe and 4 others
You can't take a hint for sure.
But even wehn it's extremely 100% obvious, you don't get the message.

She finds you creepy, scary, etc..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Cardiologyscribe and Vermilioncore
LOL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Vermilioncore
Bro don’t play with fire theory :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
You can't take a hint for sure.
But even wehn it's extremely 100% obvious, you don't get the message.

She finds you creepy, scary, etc..
Until I'm behind bars then I'll know she's serious. I'll be like "damn I guess she wasn't joking after all"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Cardiologyscribe
What's the reason for u not to have another oneitis? Unless she is incredibly hot it's a waste of time, energy and simply not worthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
If you were chad shed be sucking you off but instead shes sucking off chad

• So Sad
  • JFL
What's the reason for u not to have another oneitis? Unless she is incredibly hot it's a waste of time, energy and simply not worthy.
she was like the female version of me in terms of personality, interests, etc. so of course I've seen hotter females but none of them were like her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and RAITEIII
she was like the female version of me in terms of personality, interests, etc. so of course I've seen hotter females but none of them were like her
It's hard to move on when they're unique in some aspect

• +1
Until I'm behind bars then I'll know she's serious. I'll be like "damn I guess she wasn't joking after all"
You'll probably still thinking in the back of your head: "maybe this is her way of saying, for me to try harder"

• JFL
It's hard to move on when they're unique in some aspect
Yes definitely. also, one of the only people in general who I was able to connect with and who liked the same obscure movies and music I liked. It's a shame I'm ugly tbh. If I was chad id be fucking her instead of posting about her

one of the only people in general who I was able to connect with and who liked the same obscure movies and music I liked.
You 2 had so much in common.

You like to breath, she likes to breath.
You like to eat, she likes to eat.
You like to laugh, she like to laugh

• WTF
  • JFL
Yes definitely. also, one of the only people in general who I was able to connect with and who liked the same obscure movies and music I liked. It's a shame I'm ugly tbh. If I was chad id be fucking her instead of posting about her
How was it like before? Did u ever got along?

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
How was it like before? Did u ever got along?
Yeah at first we did. When we first met. In fact she would even text me first a couple times and would sent overly long texts with so much enthusiasm. Then her ex bf wanted her back and she couldn't resist. Then it didn't help that I am ugly too. Then I became obsessed and wouldn't stop texting her!! Then I said a bunch of weird shit to her that got her scared :woke:

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Short Ugly and Brown

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
If she becomes afraid of you, then that will make her want to call the police.

Just block that cow, man. Just another hole that isn’t worth the prison time.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah at first we did. When we first met. In fact she would even text me first a couple times and would sent overly long texts with so much enthusiasm. Then her ex bf wanted her back and she couldn't resist. Then it didn't help that I am ugly too. Then I became obsessed and wouldn't stop texting her!! Then I said a bunch of weird shit to her that got her scared :woke:
What did u say bro? I can't say anything about ur looks as i don't know what it is like or need to improve.

What did u say bro? I can't say anything about ur looks as i don't know what it is like or need to improve.
That I love her and that I have no one else in life and she is special to me and I dream about her :lul:
I know that prob sounds creepy as fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Like what?

Edit: Nvm.