Did starving myself for a year at 13 stunt my future growth?

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
I basically had anorexia from the age 12-13, so I gradually progressed over this period from eating 1100 calories to 300 calories per day of mostly junk food without protein. My hair was falling out, I had a 'fragile' skin and stuff. So I was clearly malnourished for a year. But it happened before I hit puberty, so I wonder did it impact my height growth/development or nah?

I basically had anorexia from the age 12-13, so I gradually progressed over this period from eating 1100 calories to 300 calories per day of mostly junk food without protein. My hair was falling out, I had a 'fragile' skin and stuff. So I was clearly malnourished for a year. But it happened before I hit puberty, so I wonder did it impact my height growth/development or nah?
you might as well have hopped on estrogen if you’re trynna transition

How does deficit before puberty impact test tho? I get why it does during, but before
you haven't developed your organs and bones so well, for example think that you are a machine, when they built you they were lazy and forgot screws and oil, you won't perform your function in the same performance as machines that were made correctly,

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
you haven't developed your organs and bones so well, for example think that you are a machine, when they built you they were lazy and forgot screws and oil, you won't perform your function in the same performance as machines that were made correctly,
So I am basically underdeveloped forever?

did it? do you feel like you maximised your puberty
Nah, my 3rd grade varicosele has cooked my testosterone levels(and still does). But looks like starvation had minimal effect on me

get that surgery bro
I am a brokecel, so I can't get a private surgey. But I am on a waiting list for free surgery tho(if everything goes well I should get it around September or October)