Did the ice method made you lose fat or get more fat on your upper eyelids?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Some say nothing happened , some say that they lost fat there kinda like coolsculpting but for the eyes, and some apparently got good results. What is your experience with the ice method?

1 0 minutes ago

I never used this method

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
if I'm honest it's like a 20% boost of hooding right after you do it and tapers down to like 10% boost throughout the day

so if you have severe UEE then it's a waste of time

I have already hooded eyes so any extra fat makes it look like I have better brow ridge/supraorbitals which is totally worth it for me imo

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, BradAniston and Deleted member 8632
if I'm honest it's like a 20% boost of hooding right after you do it and tapers down to like 10% boost throughout the day

I have already hooded eyes so any extra fat makes it look like I have better brow ridge/supraorbitals which is totally worth it for me imo
How do you do it? I bought an ice tray and made some ice, do I just hold fucking ice to my upper eyelids for like 10 minutes or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
How do you do it? I bought an ice tray and made some ice, do I just hold fucking ice to my upper eyelids for like 10 minutes or some shit?
I use a stainless steel bowl with water and put it in the freezer until there is a top layer of ice formed. then break the top layer and using towels and a shower cap I cover my face leaving only my eye area exposed to the freezing water (I cover hair with shower cap and from the nose down with the towel). Then I play a song and dunk my head until the song is finished and do this for like 3 songs. it will sting like fuck for the first 10 seconds but after that you can't feel shit and I can go for ages. just make sure the top of your head isn't exposed, you will get giga brain freeze

• Woah
Reactions: Gunna
I use a stainless steel bowl with water and put it in the freezer until there is a top layer of ice formed. then break the top layer and using towels and a shower cap I cover my face leaving only my eye area exposed to the freezing water (I cover hair with shower cap and from the nose down with the towel). Then I play a song and dunk my head until the song is finished and do this for like 3 songs. it will sting like fuck for the first 10 seconds but after that you can't feel shit and I can go for ages. just make sure the top of your head isn't exposed, you will get giga brain freeze
I would do this but I can't because I'm on accutane my skin is so sensitive that if I get into super cold water my face turns bring red for like 3 days straight ded srs.

Can I just use an ice cube on my eyes lmao

I would do this but I can't because I'm on accutane my skin is so sensitive that if I get into super cold water my face turns bring red for like 3 days straight ded srs.

Can I just use an ice cube on my eyes lmao
yeah I guess but I wouldn't expect much compared to freezing water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
yeah I guess but I wouldn't expect much compared to freezing water
What does it actually do to your eyes I'm having trouble understanding the mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
What does it actually do to your eyes I'm having trouble understanding the mechanism
idk nigga extreme cold trigger fat to do sum shit that gives u hooding

it works for me though

• JFL
Reactions: Treasure223

Yeah agree it does boost temporarely after you do it but slows down trough the day, i dont have severe uee but i want more fat under the starting point of the eyebrows

Why wasting your time putting your head in ice every day when you can just buy filler
Ion get it

Why dont you expose your face aswell? I've heard some people use ice on their cheeks to lose fat, also heard ice or cold water is good for the skin

Why wasting your time putting your head in ice every day when you can just buy filler
Ion get it
I'm 16 so im trying to maximize xd i dont have severe uee enough to get fillers.