Did this fag see improvements from Mewing? I think he may have done. See the cheekbones.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
D8c539f2749d3749bf134aa912efc22a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Spîke, Deleted member 5608 and 7 others
Yeah the cheekbones are forwarded more, the jaw looks more defined at the ramus also

No mewing for his subhuman eyes which you can even see from the side. God damn, his eyes from front must seem like fucking frog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 7806 and 7 others
Only improvement I see is longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Lux and mogstar
strikes 1 and 2 are eyes and pheno

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
No improvement whatsoever, he’s just rotated his head a little bit to make it seem like something changed, while absolutely nothing did.

Hardly anything is going to change visibly over the period of a year even if mewing worked for adults.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Spîke and 24 others
head tilt, angle, & hairmax

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 7806, Yerico7 and 3 others
These improvements from mewing are bullshit, slightest camera angles from side makes big differences, try for yourself. Take a side profile shot, then move tour phone 0.5 cm to the front or back, and your features seem to look different. Also tilting head and positioning massively change your side profile in photos.
The pictures above have different angles and postures.

that maxilla though :feelsrope::feelsrope:

those fags always tilt their heads in the after

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, SOS-Sonic, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Im a mewer but this is difference of angle tbh. Disgusting jungle rice face btw

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Iptjlp08qig61

This is legit result

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Bitch, datboijj and 1 other person
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• WTF
No improvement whatsoever, he’s just rotated his head a little bit to make it seem like something changed, while absolutely nothing did.

Hardly anything is going to change visibly over the period of a year even if mewing worked for adults.

Lol you don't think improvements would be made from mewing after 1 year? Lmao really?

• +1
Lol you don't think improvements would be made from mewing after 1 year? Lmao really?
Yes. I’ve seen people mewing for 5 years with little to no results, let alone 1 year. 9/10 times any changes you see are due to differences in angle, positioning and lighting.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeke714, datboijj, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Yes. I’ve seen people mewing for 5 years with little to no results, let alone 1 year. 9/10 times any changes you see are due to differences in angle, positioning and lighting.

Explain this guy

• Love it
Posture.

• Love it
@MakinItHappen, you look ugly. You remember me exposing you. Homosexuals don't need to looksmax, all you have to do is bend your ass over in a gay pub and take dicks, that's it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
@MakinItHappen, you look ugly. You remember me exposing you. Homosexuals don't need to looksmax, all you have to do is bend your ass over in a gay pub and take dicks, that's it.
Cope he looks Quite Good for his phenotype if I recall

Cope he looks Quite Good for his phenotype if I recall
I have some old beef with this faggot, he called me out after l had left lookism. He won't find peace here unless he apologizes

No mewing for his subhuman eyes which you can even see from the side. God damn, his eyes from front must seem like fucking frog

guy literally looks like pepe

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
Didn’t watch. What about him? Seems like he naturally has great facial development.

If you didn't watch, fuck off you lazy boring adhd dopamine dependent bastard

Don't speak when you don't know shit and are uninformed

With your anecdotal availability bias

Why faggots like you love to run your gums with little knowledge is beyond me. To release some little feel-good endorphins on a forum?

Pussy

"I haven't seen anyone with results after a year".

Prick. Shut the fuck up you twit. It's always the; "keepin' it real" faggots.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and datboijj

Why faggots like you love to run your gums with little knowledge is beyond me. To release some little feel-good endorphins on a forum?

Pussy

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I’m in class and can’t be bothered to watch your video but keep crying for me you old geezer. I’ve legitimately researched mewing for years and all the before and after results (in adults) that have come forward are questionable due to the several reasons stated earlier.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeke714, datboijj and Deleted member 6531
JFL hoping that mewing will save you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, datboijj and Deleted member 6531
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I’m in class and can’t be bothered to watch your video but keep crying for me you old geezer. I’ve legitimately researched mewing for years and all the before and after results (in adults) that have come forward are questionable due to the several reasons stated earlier.

Old geezer.

I put your pathetic faggot self in your place and you call me as a 29 year old as an "old geezer".

You're a young spastic, how about that?

Don';t converse with me again you basic human.

• Love it

Pussy

that was good, but you forgot to call him a zoomer ;)

• Love it
Don';t converse with me again you basic human.
You’re the one who started conversing with me you absolute lowlife. I pity you, a 29 year old with nothing going for him.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and datboijj
Lack.of mewing/mouthbreathing causes recession than the other way round (mewing causing improvement ). I doubt he had any results, these mewing youtubers and tiktokers attempt to exploit this newly discovered audience magnet cope.

• +1
You’re the one who started conversing with me you absolute lowlife. I pity you, a 29 year old with nothing going for him.

- Career
- Own place
- Car
- Better looks than you

I think it's time you incel virgins came up with something better than my age. Just because I am posting on here, wanting to improve my overall appearance, doesn't mean I have nothing going for me.

But I understand you losers haven't the mental capacity to consider that, as the moment somebody puts you in your place, you make it personal LOL and even then have to fabricate the truth when you know not the first thing about the person.

Immaturity at its finest. Stay in college studying the degree that won't help you in your pitiful life ahead being a beta buxer. Muppet.

• Love it
- Career
- Own place
- Car
- Better looks than you

I think it's time you incel virgins came up with something better than my age. Just because I am posting on here, wanting to improve my overall appearance, doesn't mean I have nothing going for me.

But I understand you losers haven't the mental capacity to consider that, as the moment somebody puts you in your place, you make it personal LOL and even then have to fabricate the truth when you know not the first thing about the person.

Immaturity at its finest. Stay in college studying the degree that won't help you in your pitiful life ahead being a beta buxer. Muppet.
The irony in you calling me out for my supposed “immaturity” while you start insulting me for not watching your fucking video while I’m at school is amazing, truly.

How stuck up does one have to be to start educating someone on making it “personal” while you abruptly call them a “lazy fucking bastard” when they couldn’t watch your video. Like you said earlier, you don’t know the slightest thing about me.

The fact you got so offended simply because I was unable to watch your video tells me enough about your revolting character. You instantly assumed I’m uneducated on the matter as well which is ridiculous on its own.

I suggest you re-read the thread and reflect on your own actions before trying to school someone else on theirs. Don’t expect others to treat you with an ounce of respect when you’re unable to do so yourself.

- Career
- Own place
- Car
- Better looks than you

What career? Own place? Didn't you say you live with 3 other guys and keep washing up liquid in your room so they don't take it. Jfl its like £1. What car? Your fucking taxi that you drive?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Alexanderr
İm 18 and doing mewing 5 months and 0 changes mewing cope

• WTF
Settle this with a mog battle @Alexanderr @MakinItHappen

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Settle this with a mog battle @Alexanderr @MakinItHappen
I am significantly taller than the dude and know how he looks like (jfl).
I mog him but of course my words don’t hold much merit since I haven’t shown my face nor do I intend to.
I just wanted to let it be known.

It’s amazing how the dude is so much older than me yet acts like a 12-year-old stuck up keyboard warrior.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and datboijj
I am significantly taller than the dude and know how he looks like (jfl).
I mog him but of course my words don’t hold much merit since I haven’t shown my face nor do I intend to.
I just wanted to let it be known.

It’s amazing how the dude is so much older than me yet acts like a 12-year-old stuck up keyboard warrior.

You mog me but are in your early 20s and still a virgin.

Funny that.

Funny also that you emphasise on height lol

Face wise you mog shit.

You're a piece of shit dumbass with the attention span of a fucking toddler on haribo

Earlier today you should simply have said; "busy in lecture and can't watch"

Instead you came out with; "didn't watch" and ended up making yourself sound like every dopamine junkie teenage mindless spastic zombie on here that's dad let the family down. Then wonder why I shitted on you you fucking empty headed fuck that hasn't a single jot of individual thought to go off.

Instead you came out with; "didn't watch" and ended up making yourself sound like every dopamine junkie teenage mindless spastic zombie on here that's dad let the family down.
Oddly specific, did something happen during your childhood causing you to be a massive prick online?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You mog me but are in your early 20s and still a virgin.

Funny that.

Funny also that you emphasise on height lol

Face wise you mog shit.

You're a piece of shit dumbass with the attention span of a fucking toddler on haribo

Earlier today you should simply have said; "busy in lecture and can't watch"

Instead you came out with; "didn't watch" and ended up making yourself sound like every dopamine junkie teenage mindless spastic zombie on here that's dad let the family down.
Your first sentence tells me just how little you know about me, you can’t even get my age right. You don’t know how I look like either, so your words mean nothing.

Honestly, it makes you spazzing out about a simple “didn’t watch” even funnier.
It’s incredible the lengths you’ll go to defend your shitty behavior.

You know you could’ve just said “My bad I misunderstood your post and overreacted.” If you were truly the mature figure you claim to be but instead you double down on your earlier position and still manage to find a way to insult me.

If something as trivial as “didn’t watch” results in you spazzing out and saying “fuck off you lazy boring adhd dopamine dependent bastard” you’re even more of an asshole than previously thought.