Did this guy get surgery or just low body fat?

Deleted member 7521

Deleted member 7521

Just smile bro
MqQR4ot

looks like low body fat. Dont really see any indication of surgery,

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, SexyMofo, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
Looks like he magically grew a new chin

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Whether it was surgical or not, but in my opinion, he did do something to augment his appearance.

If you look closely, the size of the chin has increased in length.

Volume has been added to the prejowl sulcus area of the mandibular, which creates a more of a squared appearance.

Volume has been added to the gonial angle to increase projection.

Depth of the nasolabial folds have decreased, despite losing body fat.

The vermillion border of his lips have increased in definition, creating a change in the appearance of his cupid's bow.

The lateral tail of his eyebrow now sits higher to the anterior head of the eyebrow, whereas before it was almost parallel.

Slight augmentation of the temporal fossa - it appears more voluminous despite lowering of his body fat.

These are all tell-tale signs of having injectables, botox, and dermal fillers.

Good quality cosmetic work is often imperceptible - and the example above highlights this.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Ocelot, SexyMofo and 1 other person
Whether it was surgical or not, but in my opinion, he did do something to augment his appearance.

If you look closely, the size of the chin has increased in length.

Volume has been added to the prejowl sulcus area of the mandibular, which creates a more of a squared appearance.

Volume has been added to the gonial angle to increase projection.

Depth of the nasolabial folds have decreased, despite losing body fat.

The vermillion border of his lips have increased in definition, creating a change in the appearance of his cupid's bow.

The lateral tail of his eyebrow now sits higher to the anterior head of the eyebrow, whereas before it was almost parallel.

Slight augmentation of the temporal fossa - it appears more voluminous despite lowering of his body fat.

These are all tell-tale signs of having injectables, botox, and dermal fillers.

Good quality cosmetic work is often imperceptible - and the example above highlights this.
different camera lens idiot, look at ear exposure and fHWR change from first two, to last three. this is really rudimentary stuff

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and SexyMofo
different camera lens idiot, look at ear exposure and fHWR change from first two, to last three. this is really rudimentary stuff
Yeah... Because a camera lens can change someone's lip shape. Dumb cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Losing weight changes lip shape? What the?

I can't. I'm going home lol.
you're a fucking idiot, fat in the upper lip distorts the shape, the curve to the vermillion border is much more uniform, look at any before/after weightloss. The same thing effect happened after my jaw surgery. I know the guy (itsover) in the OP personally, he only lost weight.

This guys cupids bow became more pronounced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brainded
you're a fucking idiot, fat in the upper lip distorts the shape, the curve to the vermillion border is much more uniform, look at any before/after weightloss. The same thing effect happened after my jaw surgery. I know the guy (itsover) in the OP personally, he only lost weight.

This guys cupids bow became more pronounced.
View attachment 716316
Congrats

A 5 year cut, that’s depressing