Did this guy looksmax(min?) with Bimax? friend saying he looks weird now

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
getting the feeling that my aesthetic sense is becoming messed up from the average normie's from spending too much time on PSL

before

after

thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Lolcel, randomvanish and 2 others
Giga looksmax

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, LooksJourney, mewcoper and 17 others
fuck this is also my fear that psl fucked up my "vision"
like bodybuilder lose their sense what bodies looks actually good

i personaly aim for this kind of bimax result :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, mewcoper, MeinChadf and 2 others
how old where your friends who said he looks weird?
male or female?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
probably just them being envy

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and LastHopeForNorman
Not even a question, that guy gained at least 1 PSL point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, LooksJourney, Biiyo03 and 8 others
fuck this is also my fear that psl fucked up my "vision"
like bodybuilder lose their sense what bodies looks actually good

i personaly aim for this kind of bimax result :unsure:
so do I

how old where your friends who said he looks weird?
male or female?
20s male

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
fuck your friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney and lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and randomvanish
he is a good guy. idk why he said the guy on the left looks better. he looks beta to me with his non-existent chin
normies always say some shit like that, that guy had real ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I wish the surgeon would post some kind of testimonial about how the guys life changed

jfl would be such a blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
why? how do you know?

i mean just look at bodybuilders that live in their own bubble and say "bro you looking fucking good"
while they look like balloons

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Lolcel and lilhorizontal32
I wish the surgeon would post some kind of testimonial about how the guys life changed

jfl would be such a blackpill
i personaly thought about starting tinder experiments with my real me and with my bimax morphed me :lul:

• +1
why? how do you know?

i mean just look at bodybuilders that live in their own bubble and say "bro you looking fucking good"
facial changes still a new concept for many people. they don't want to see changes on people somehow. bodybuilding is whole another concept

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, .👽., Lolcel and 1 other person
why? how do you know?

I was thinking this. you dont realise when you start to become obsessed with perfection and what metrics normies judge results by

• +1
facial changes still a new concept for many people. they don't want to see changes on people somehow. bodybuilding is whole another concept
but they judge on a guy they never seen before

i mean i can understand if they knew that guy for 5+ years and dislike the changes

• +1
i personaly thought about starting tinder experiments with my real me and with my bimax morphed me :lul:
good idea. only problem is that bimax results are not very predictable from the front

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and .👽.
but they judge on a guy they never seen before

i mean i can understand if they knew that guy for 5+ years and dislike the changes
look at ig comments, there are numerous people who say "before is better" but it's obviously not. i'm not a psychologist or a shrink, don't know what's the reason behind.

• Hmm...
Probably because he sees alot of guys recessed like the first pic and that's normal for him

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, lasthope, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
I was thinking this. you dont realise when you start to become obsessed with perfection and what metrics normies judge results by
here is even a good quote from lookism:
"The cycle follows this pattern .
People decide to undergo a jaw surgery because they are unhappy with how their face (but mostly profile) looks like. They are overly focused on a problematic feature, often to the point of a BDD-grade delusion. They lack an insight so they don't realize the "whole picture" matters more and their problematic feature is not that significant in this holistic context. They get their problematic feature corrected or improved thanks to surgery, so they no longer feel unhappy about it. But they don't realize they really didn't improve that much on a global scale, their improvement is largerly in their heads (subjective). They don't think that way, for them the problematic feature is equal to the problematic face, and the corrected feature is equal to the good face, but face really did not improve to the point of justifying their subjective (deluded) overly positive response. The same catathymia and excitement are responsible for people ignoring or not paying much attention to the surgery-induced damage (numb lips, skin, pain, etc.). If it persists, people delude themselves into thinking the damage is minimal or doesn't even exist."

basicaly since we are so obsess about jaw surgery etc we are loosing our eye for the grand scheme of thinks

• +1
look at ig comments, there are numerous people who say "before is better" but it's obviously not. i'm not a psychologist or a shrink, don't know what's the reason behind.
I found the original post on ig and everyone is praising the result

• Hmm...
weird

what can we conlude from that?
i mean its not secret that staying in "norm" is attractive
like many models and attractive people have average bones/ even some kind of recession and still very good looking
probaly because of harmony

here is even a good quote from lookism:
"The cycle follows this pattern .
People decide to undergo a jaw surgery because they are unhappy with how their face (but mostly profile) looks like. They are overly focused on a problematic feature, often to the point of a BDD-grade delusion. They lack an insight so they don't realize the "whole picture" matters more and their problematic feature is not that significant in this holistic context. They get their problematic feature corrected or improved thanks to surgery, so they no longer feel unhappy about it. But they don't realize they really didn't improve that much on a global scale, their improvement is largerly in their heads (subjective). They don't think that way, for them the problematic feature is equal to the problematic face, and the corrected feature is equal to the good face, but face really did not improve to the point of justifying their subjective (deluded) overly positive response. The same catathymia and excitement are responsible for people ignoring or not paying much attention to the surgery-induced damage (numb lips, skin, pain, etc.). If it persists, people delude themselves into thinking the damage is minimal or doesn't even exist."

basicaly since we are so obsess about jaw surgery etc we are loosing our eye for the grand scheme of thinks
thats why I dont have very high expectations for jaw surgery, so that I dont end up disappointed with the end result

I believe that the vast majority of my PSL increases will come from softmaxxing and other surgeries

• +1
weird

what can we conlude from that?
i mean its not secret that staying in "norm" is attractive
like many models and attractive people have average bones/ even some kind of recession and still very good looking
probaly because of harmony
norm is somewhat attractive, but chad's features deviate from it

• +1
thats why I dont have very high expectations for jaw surgery, so that I dont end up disappointed with the end result

I believe that the vast majority of my PSL increases will come from softmaxxing and other surgeries
do you need jaw surgery or just for looks?

do you need jaw surgery or just for looks?
it will help me a bit but I have to get it first to have a good base for other surgerymaxxing

he ascended hard jfl at ur friend

• +1