Did this latina like me?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
In 8th Grade this latina asked me on the last day of school what school i will be attending

when I told her that I will be attending a different school she said "Noooo!" and gave me a hug and said she will miss me

was this is an IOI? If it then this is the only latina girl IOI i could think of

gave me a hug and said she will miss me
If you were chad she would suck your dick instead of hugging you and she would have been more shy and red faced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, LookistWorld, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The last day of my middle school I smelled like shit because I had a leaking problem and I didn't know until my step-dad got into the car with me and smelled me and said "Don't ever go outside smelling like this again" and drove me home to take a shower immediately.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4804 and turkproducer
The last day of my middle school I smelled like shit because I had a leaking problem and I didn't know until my step-dad got into the car with me and smelled me and said "Don't ever go outside smelling like this again" and drove me home to take a shower immediately.
Leaking problem? Wtf is that bro? Had shit leaking out of ur asshole ?

Leaking problem? Wtf is that bro? Had shit leaking out of ur asshole ?
Yes I have chronic anal leakage from eating too much sugar alcohols as a kid. I try to stay away from them.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, OOGABOOGA and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes I have chronic anal leakage from eating too much sugar alcohols as a kid. I try to stay away from them.
you're trolling

you're trolling
Sugar alcohols give you diarrhea and anal leakage. When I was a kid I would always go to the corner store and buy a shit ton of those sugar free Ice breakers and would always shit afterwards. I would eat the whole package without caring about the consequences. Around 5th grade my anus lost its elasticity and now I have an extreme sensitivity to sugar-free foods and drinks.

Sugar alcohols give you diarrhea and anal leakage. When I was a kid I would always go to the corner store and buy a shit ton of those sugar free Ice breakers and would always shit afterwards. I would eat the whole package without caring about the consequences. Around 5th grade my anus lost its elasticity and now I have an extreme sensitivity to sugar-free foods and drinks.
wear a diaper bro

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Theres no way you're being serious lolol im sorry if this actually happened to you. Is that why your name is slime?

Didnt read but she sure as fuck did you are a 6,5 300 lbs fucking beast

Didnt read but she sure as fuck did you are a 6,5 300 lbs fucking beast
jbs dont like big ogres

they like 6ft 130lb ripped prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
8th grade
Male fbi agent working on computer

Yes. It was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 3299