Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Beetlejuice and ReignsChad
Yup. Also, change your avatar, it's a failo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6128, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Now looks like robin van persie

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême, Deleted member 6217 and Lars2210
no

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 13994
Yup. Also, change your avatar, it's a failo
what so i can attract dudes on here ? Why tf do i care whether people are attracted to my avi

yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Yes, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
can you explain please
Explain what? He had a deformed nose that looks like he was a punched by a UFC fighter before and now he has a normal straight nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Beetlejuice
tip got ogred hard ngl. anyway no rhino for his zygos

• +1
Explain what? He had a deformed nose that looks like he was a punched by a UFC fighter before and now he has a normal straight nose.
I think it's too extreme. It's quite feminine and cute when there should be some masculiness to it

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I think it's too extreme. It's quite feminine and cute when there should be some masculiness to it
Looks good to me. It's not sloped or upturned. Good male nose. Big noses are a failo JFL. You're probably just coping.

Looks good to me. It's not sloped or upturned. Good male nose. Big noses are a failo JFL. You're probably just coping.
im definitley not coping. I agreed he needed a nose job i just dont think that the extremity of it was necessary. The tip is turned quite a bit.

im definitley not coping. I agreed he needed a nose job i just dont think that the extremity of it was necessary. The tip is turned quite a bit.
It's 7 days post op. It's obviously going to droop a bit and swelling will go down. I assume you have a big nose and are trying to brainwash yourself into thinking yo don't need a rhinoplasty. Big noses are instant SMV reducer, especially if you're under 25.

• JFL
It's 7 days post op. It's obviously going to droop a bit and swelling will go down. I assume you have a big nose and are trying to brainwash yourself into thinking yo don't need a rhinoplasty. Big noses are instant SMV reducer, especially if you're under 25.
are you retarded. I have said multiple times he needed a nose job. I do have a big nose im not going to lie and im definitley getting a nose job but its not going to a whole different nose.

are you retarded. I have said multiple times he needed a nose job. I do have a big nose im not going to lie and im definitley getting a nose job but its not going to a whole different nose.
So then why are you asking if his nose job improved him?

They set the tip higher than it should be as it will droop a few degrees over time. Mine looked worse than that 7 days post op and now around 5 degrees lower.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
So then why are you asking if his nose job improved him?
because i think that it went on the other end of the spectrum. It looks like hes had a nose job making it uncanny as opposed to people who have that nose naturally

because i think that it went on the other end of the spectrum. It looks like hes had a nose job making it uncanny as opposed to people who have that nose naturally
Doesn't look uncanny at all. It literally says 7 days post op. Do you really think that he wouldn't look uncanny 7 days after cutting open shaving bones out of his nose and manipulating the tip?

A little bit but I think it should have been done just a tad thicker.

• +1
too feminine i think
he turned from an alpha male who can survive in the jungle to a sissy man that only interested in fashion

his nose before was masculine and fitted his face and now it looks not natural and gay-ish

reminds me of this

A little bit but I think it should have been done just a tad thicker.
he turned from an alpha male who can survive in the jungle to a sissy man that only interested in fashion

his nose before was masculine and fitted his face and now it looks not natural and gay-ish

reminds me of this
View attachment 1226859View attachment 1226861
@LooksOverAll thoughts?

Why does it look like his whole jaw got smaller
1 i think the camera is closer in the before pic,

2 i think he lost body fat underneath his neck

1 i think the camera is closer in the before pic,

2 i think he lost body fat underneath his neck
His whole appeal got ruined.

He looks like a fucking faggot now

• +1
This site is completely unaware of post-op swelling.
i judged what i see in the pictures now, not the imaginary future
his nose may get better after the swelling but if it gets any smaller i guess he will have a nose like Madison Beer

• +1
Reactions: gwei97, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13994

looks worse. his nose was fine. I have a notably deviated septum. which I think is the reason my nose is now so much uglier than it was a few years ago. Rhinoplasty looks horribly risky. scars me off HGH a bit. (Still going to do hgh though :feelswhy:) I also have a bad habit of touching the tip of my nose a lot. I wonder if its causing the tip to get bigger.