Did this rich frenchie run JBW on this pajeeta?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
He is also 6'2 or something iirc

@Hottaco34 @Chadeep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Chadeep and murdah
@murdah

Naah. JBW doesn't work south asian women. srs. he's nichemaxxed with the way he acts and dresses though and she seems quite westernized.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gengar, Chadeep and 2 others
How do you even sit through this cringe I immediately not interested due cringe ahh song

• +1
Reactions: Epola, Yliaster, boss8055 and 2 others
Looksmatched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, boss8055, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 23558, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
@Jason Voorhees I'm about to bomb a school (in a GTA 5 RP server)

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Naah. JBW doesn't work south asian women. srs. he's nichemaxxed with the way he acts and dresses though and she seems quite westernized.
It does work, not to a high extent though.

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Gengar
Dude's weird, he tried debunking jbw by posting niggers with Asian women instead :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and murdah
Dude's weird, he tried debunking jbw by posting niggers with Asian women instead :lul::lul:

:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
He is also 6'2 or something iirc

@Hottaco34 @Chadeep

IMG 3233
IMG 3234

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, datboijj, Gengar and 3 others
Nice cope man

Really? I think she mogs She is a model but he is also a tall millionaire so maybe
i live in paris, you wont even look at her, she's getting mogged by small girl with a better face and better body. they both basic af

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Who gives a fuck about dark indian girls

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, theonewhocantascend and Jason Voorhees
Scripted tbh, but wouldn't be surprised if it isn't
Asian women’s love for white men isn’t pretending. Decolonizing white worship in I LOVE WHITE MEN by Caroline Cao The Maximinalist Medium

Who gives a fuck about dark indian girls
Dark girls just ain't it tbh. I can objectively rate and accept that they can be gl but Lightskinned girls look so much more hotter

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep and WatermelonLover
He's an Incels.is user tbh if not being rich. Pajeetas pull below average white man and think they won lol.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, theonewhocantascend, murdah and 2 others
He's an Incels.is user tbh if not being rich. Pajeetas pull below average white man and think they won lol.
She is using a shit ton of makeup too tbh. I wonder how she looks without it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Bomber517
Dark girls just ain't it tbh. I can objectively rate and accept that they can be gl but Lightskinned girls look so much more hotter
True but i saw a few fat dark indian foids with manlet ltn blonde british bfs at the igi airport it was hilarious tbh

• +1
That's not the point of those posts. The myth is that ethnics, especially those of african descent, don't do well in Asia which is false. Everything else is cheeky.

That's not the point of those posts. The myth is that ethnics, especially those of african descent, don't do well in Asia which is false. Everything else is cheeky.
Aren't you Asian? Why do you even care whether they do good or not tf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Blacks do decent in some parts of asia for sure

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Aren't you Asian? Why do you even care whether they do good or not tf :lul:
It's not that I care it's that I'm calling out sfcel bullshit how every asian woman fawns over them which is simply false. Half of the people who spew that bullshit would get brutally rejected in EA.

• +1
She is using a shit ton of makeup too tbh. I wonder how she looks without it
I mean do you think he could get a MTB French girl? This nigga simped for her despite being rich.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
True but i saw a few fat dark indian foids with manlet ltn blonde british bfs at the igi airport it was hilarious tbh
Dark girls want to get lighter skinned babies so do dark men. I saw reddit post of pajeeta from Tamil Nadu saying she wants to move to Netherlands and how bad dating is for darkskin women on reddit. One redditor Said for hookups it doesn't matter but for LTR it does and told her to stick to her own race. She was arrogant and said fuck off racist I will marry and have kids with a white man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Jason Voorhees and Yliaster
man asian women are brutal

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
It's not that I care it's that I'm calling out sfcel bullshit how every asian woman fawns over them which is simply false. Half of the people who spew that bullshit would get brutally rejected in EA.
you are the biggest cuck holy fuck

Really? I think she mogs She is a model but he is also a tall millionaire so maybe
Kys
She literally looks like a horse that was beaten with a sledgehammer, on top of being fat and brown.

Even an ethnic Stacy like Lima is basically looksmatched to average white guys, let her dating history speak for itself.

• JFL
And they are right.
Even if he was deformed, the phenomog is too brutal. Whites are so superior aesthetically speaking that even dating an ethnic "Stacy" would be dating down as a yt men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Kys
She literally looks like a horse that was beaten with a sledgehammer, on top of being fat and brown.

Even an ethnic Stacy like Lima is basically looksmatched to average white guys, let her dating history speak for itself.
By that logic even prime aryan stacies like kroes, Kate Li and palvin are low smv because they fucked ethnics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and theonewhocantascend
you've got be joking

in Canada they date out far more than EA women. literally all pajeetas that were at my university dated white guys except a few. EA women at least dated other ethncities when they dated out. surprisingly there were quite a few South Asian and East Asian couplings.

good for that guy tbh

By that logic even prime aryan stacies like kroes, Kate Li and palvin are low smv because they fucked ethnics
I never said Lima had low smv lol
I said she knows where she stands, as an ethnic woman.

She absolutely could get an Aryan billionaire Chad but she felt more secured with her looksmatched.

Well with kroes there must be something really wrong because she married the nigger, maybe it's trauma from being raped by kikes of the fashion industry ever since she was 14, idk.
But Barbara settled for a white men, after all. (not that he isn't a cuck but a woman's smv is measured by the men she is able to get commitment from)

you've got be joking

in Canada they date out far more than EA women. literally all pajeetas that were at my university dated white guys except a few. EA women at least dated other ethncities when they dated out. surprisingly there were quite a few South Asian and East Asian couplings.
Biggdink said that too. Asian sticking to Asians but blacks and pajeetas chasing yt man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and datboijj
I never said Lima had low smv lol
I said she knows where she stands, as an ethnic woman.

She absolutely could get an Aryan billionaire Chad but she felt more secured with her looksmatched.

Well with kroes there must be something really wrong because she married the nigger, maybe it's trauma from being raped by kikes of the fashion industry ever since she was 14, idk.
But Barbara settled for a white men, after all. (not that he isn't a cuck but a woman's smv is measured by the men she is able to get commitment from)
That was the exact logic u used pahahaha

My day when I'm @SadLivwr

- Wakes up
- goes to good ole forum
- searches up "asian" "JBW" "White"

- Immediately locks in
- Readying to reply
- Pulls out my stack of JBW video containing thousands
- Hastily goes into white superior mode
- U fucking asian cuck, u fucking asian dog man, u fucking chink look at this JBW vid
- In 1 second posts 5 jbw vid and awaits for his target to reply, for him to send out more JBW video

Dating a poojeta is an L

My day when I'm @SadLivwr

- Wakes up
- goes to good ole forum
- searches up "asian" "JBW" "White"

- Immediately locks in
- Readying to reply
- Pulls out my stack of JBW video containing thousands
- Hastily goes into white superior mode
- U fucking asian cuck, u fucking asian dog man, u fucking chink look at this JBW vid
- In 1 second posts 5 jbw vid and awaits for his target to reply, for him to send out more JBW video
I just know I live rent free in your head, cos who tf is even you? :lul::lul:

I just know I live rent free in your head, cos who tf is even you? :lul::lul:
Don't need to know, this is probably our first interaction anyways

Everytime I go into a fucking race bait thread I see ur retarded account, jfl at your iq

Don't need to know, this is probably our first interaction anyways

Everytime I go into a fucking race bait thread I see ur retarded account, jfl at your iq
I don't even frequent this forum apart from PM's anymore, you BBC addicted cuck, I read thru your post history and as usual, your a curry obsessing over niggers :lul::lul:

Just go get topped by some midget ass nig like Kendrick or sum shit