Did u grow taller after 16-17?

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Silver
So im turning 17 in 3 months and i only grew 1 cm in the last 8-9 months. Im currently at 5”11,5-6”0.
So i was wondering if theres any way im gonna grow taller? I cut at a young age for a year (at about 14) so i think that might have an impact on my growth. My dad iz 6”9 and mom 5”0.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, NotAMogger, Aero and 2 others
yeah i had a growth spurt from 5'2 at 16 to 6'5 by 18

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, aspiringexcel, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 5 others
yeah i grew 2-3 inches during 16-17.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and Ali_thamaxillalover
Haaland grey a cm when he was 21, if you live a perfect life style you might extend your growth plates compared to if you didnt. genetics play a part as well

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Codeinlover and Ali_thamaxillalover
i stopped growing at 15-16

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser and Ali_thamaxillalover
Haaland grey a cm when he was 21, if you live a perfect life style you might extend your growth plates compared to if you didnt. genetics play a part as well
yeah true, my diet has really been on point last few months, i play football and go to the gym regulary asswell. hopefully it will pay off

So im turning 17 in 3 months and i only grew 1 cm in the last 8-9 months. Im currently at 5”11,5-6”0.
So i was wondering if theres any way im gonna grow taller? I cut at a young age for a year (at about 14) so i think that might have an impact on my growth. My dad iz 6”9 and mom 5”0.
i was 4ft at 18

and now im 21 and 6'5

youre already 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and Ali_thamaxillalover
yes ive grown 3 inches since i turned 16

Yeah at 16 i was 5'11, then at 18 i grew to 6'2.5/3

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
He didn't, it was ONE cm so it was just a measurement error, they happen all the time

Dude I know the Balkans is tall but if you're 6'0 and you're getting hrightmogged constantly (4 inch+) then you're not 6'0
who mentioned 4+ inches? im talking about people that are 6’1,6’2 its still a very noticeable difference

U stop growing 5 years after puberty starts. I turned 17 in august, already grew 2 cm.

How bro pls tell me I'll do anything
here's the stack i used:

- 1g Test E 1x per day
- 500mg Trenbolone Acetate 1x per day
- 1.5g IGF-1 LR3 injected 12x per day
- 1g PEG-MGF 1x per day
- 12.5 mg Exemestane EOD
- 50k IU Vitamin D 1x per day
- 500 mg Zinc 1x per day
- 10g Vitamin k2 mk4/mk7
- 3g Magnesium
- Boron, copper, omega-3, collagen
- 400 grams animal protein daily
- 4000 calories daily

He didn't, it was ONE cm so it was just a measurement error, they happen all the time
they spent 10 of millions of dollars on him i assure you they wouldn't overlook him shrinking a little during the day or another error