Did we get brainwashed with being "good" and having "morals"?

R

Raxflex

Iron
I start to believe that this is the final black pill you can take.

Morals clearly dont exist in nature. All we can see in nature is a brutal battle for food and sex. And we can see this battle not only between different species. No, most of the time the most brutal battle happens within a species.

Yesterday I watched a video about the Mapogo lion tribe. 6 lion brothers killed pretty much 100 other lions, killed their babies, ate their babies, raped their woman. We humans did the same in the stone age (despite eating the babies maybe), this is clearly documented.

We can see that the animals and humans survive and spread their genes that do whatever it takes. They decieve, they rape, they kill, they lie etc. All these are viable strategies that have existed since the beginning of the earth.

I am in business myself and actually quite succesful. Now I have seen it first hand. The ones at the top usually played dirty. Most of them just cheated the system. Having morals actually hurts you if you want to succeed.

So again: Morals clearly dont exist anywhere but in our heads. If you are religious: The person that created this world clearly didnt give a fuck about people being good, because he created a world where people benefit from being immoral and selfish. For example studies show bullies are more attractive to women.

So I answer my own question: Did we get brainwashed with being "good" and having "morals"? YES, I think so.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Moggable, currylightskin and 3 others

Morals clearly dont exist in nature. All we can see in nature is a brutal battle for food and sex. And we can see this battle not only between different species. No, most of the time the most brutal battle happens within a species.

Yesterday I watched a video about the Mapogo lion tribe. 6 lion brothers killed pretty much 100 other lions, killed their babies, ate their babies, raped their woman. We humans did the same in the stone age (despite eating the babies maybe), this is clearly documented.

We can see that the animals and humans survive and spread their genes that do whatever it takes. They decieve, they rape, they kill, they lie etc. All these are viable strategies that have existed since the beginning of the earth.
Animals don't have free will, and therefore are neither moral or immoral. Humans, however, were given a soul and the ability to choose their own choices, no matter the consequences.
I am in business myself and actually quite succesful. Now I have seen it first hand. The ones at the top usually played dirty. Most of them just cheated the system. Having morals actually hurts you if you want to succeed.
Yes, because sin attracts more sin. Why do you think drugs, premarital sex, lying, and immorality are all correlated with excessive money? There's a reason the saying "sold their soul to the devil" is stated when someone becomes rich. It's almost always by means of sin.
So again: Morals clearly dont exist anywhere but in our heads. If you are religious: The person that created this world clearly didnt give a fuck about people being good, because he created a world where people benefit from being immoral and selfish. For example studies show bullies are more attractive to women.

So I answer my own question: Did we get brainwashed with being "good" and having "morals"? YES, I think so.
Morals exist both in scripture and in our brains since birth. People who do bad things know that their actions are bad. Everyone has an objective moral compass.

God did want us to be good, but he also wanted us to have free will. With this, he knew the consequence would be sin and evil in the world.

Again, sin attracts more sin so of course bullying will attract fornication.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, currylightskin, Cope>rope and 3 others
do you smoke weed?

• JFL
Reactions: Stackz
To make it as simple as possible:yes,indeed

Morality can be seen in nature. Many animals hold funeral arrangements for fallen members. I.e. elephants (YouTube it)

Some animals protect their own.

Also the story of Hachiko the most loyal dog in the world. A dog that would meet a professor at a train station everyday, after the professor died the dog still visited everyday and waited for him for 9 years.

Animals are capable of the most nicest and horrendous acts, so are humans. You can look at historic evidence at what humans are capable of. But life is a balance.

I just wish the elite would create a better system that rewarded "good" traits. They somewhat have and try to maintain the balance. It's necessary to train people to bring out the "good side".

But saying that would you want good people around when other countries want to invade you, or take your land. How efficient would companies be run by good people. A serial killer is on the loose do you want nice forgiving cops and court system.

It's a balance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, dopamine-detox, Tobias Fünke and 2 others
morality is not just about being good or bad. it keeps society in the line. without moral codes/rules/laws it would be a disaster. that means everyone will be affected.
so I see your point, being immoral sometimes opens the doors for you and be in the places where you cannot get in. I see morality as boundaries, not strict rules. like rich men can sleep with young girls while poor men would be labelled as perverts.

there are things we've been brainwashed for, and there are some others that are proved by science. you cannot kill anyone or violence create more violence, etc.

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox
It doesnt really matter, we should just experience life and die,
Its just a cycle between chaos and order, enjoy the process