Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, normie_joe, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Ascended to sand nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Clqs, keanisSub3 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, GreekGenes and beniman
I literally can't express the amount of happiness I felt after seeing this. I will always remember you for the rest of my life. Thanks buddy 😍🤗

you look okay when it comes to indian standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90754
shave your hair off and grow it back without shampoo apply coconut oil to grow it back healthier.
debloat since ur face is bloated asf. dont consume too much salt. sadly i'm half indian so i know how indians cook their foods and honestly it's sad. indians eat lots of carbs and thats why they're always bloated and skinny fat.

shave your hair off and grow it back without shampoo apply coconut oil to grow it back healthier.
debloat since ur face is bloated asf. dont consume too much salt. sadly i'm half indian so i know how indians cook their foods and honestly it's sad. indians eat lots of carbs and thats why they're always bloated and skinny fat.
Bro any major change in face after 19 ? And I have started my cut eating less calories now

nigga ascended and joined IS

When did I disrespected you? Why are you saying all this stuff? Are you mad imbecile dickhead
Stop spamming, ur the type of terrorist that’ll suicide bomb or zip bomb

When did I disrespected you? Why are you saying all this stuff? Are you mad imbecile dickhead
No I am truecel, true Adam suffering from sigma syndrome. I’m sincerely sorry if I hurted your feelings, now please stop spamming 👍

No I am truecel, true Adam suffering from sigma syndrome. I’m sincerely sorry if I hurted your feelings, now please stop spamming 👍
No I am not hurted am just saying if I am talking sincerely don't saying any shit to you then why are you being mad

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
@RealFunkyFlamingo's last post was a week ago.

It seems like Gandy blessed us with a worthy candidate to take his mantle.
He is a gandu. Don't disrespect me by comparing me to him.