Did you date your crush in highschool?

DNRD

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Trilogy and WatermelonLover
No, instead she ended up dating some tall guy with green eyes and brown hair.

Over, while I was in my house rotting she was getting stretched everyday by a big white cock.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, Detective and WatermelonLover
never dated someone from school because if i fuck her and block the whole school will talk about it and the girls would hate me

never dated someone from school because if i fuck her and block the whole school will talk about it and the girls would hate me
dating someone from school stupid idea imo

i didnt have balls to approach.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and WatermelonLover
Never had the balls to walk up on this castizo HTB at my school but my intuition was reliable as she ended up with a white CL

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Youre not that guy pal

Yes in year 7 (ages 11-12)
She wasn't my "crush" in the sense she started messaging me before I knew who she was, but she was the fittest girl in the year

never was a problem for my chad friend
his pump and dumps would just stare at him like he took away their innocence and never gave it back

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
never was a problem for my chad friend
his pump and dumps would just stare at him like he took away their innocence and never gave it back
How did he look like

• +1
Reactions: datboijj