Did you enroll in selective service?

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
Apparently its mandatory to sign up for that shit by 26 in the US, but I never got any mails or notifications to do so. Plus, I can't serve anyway since I have IBD. Have you gotten notified of doing so?

eric cartman police GIF by South Park

live view of outside your house

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I didn't sign up for that no one told me shit about needing to sign up for anything. If it's for conscription why would I need to sign up? The government already knows I exist.

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and NorwoodAscender
Apparently its mandatory to sign up for that shit by 26 in the US, but I never got any mails or notifications to do so. Plus, I can't serve anyway since I have IBD. Have you gotten notified of doing so?
I didn't sign up for that no one told me shit about needing to sign up for anything. If it's for conscription why would I need to sign up? The government already knows I exist.
u guys have any siblings?

thought only children were exempt

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I googled it and apparently you get locked up if you don't sign up by 26 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender