Did you ever approached a girl ?

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
For me, I never approached a girl. I was always too scared honestly, i think they would say no anyways. I would feel like a redpill pua.
I mostly meet women through other friend groups. But i never approached one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, BrutalMogger, BeanletMogger and 3 others
I approached females and I was laughed at 90% of the time. One toilet called me “ small dick” just because I was short but I was fortunate that there was only one manlet friend with me that day, which didn’t make the whole experience extremely humiliating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, BrutalMogger, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Pointless to talk to toilets when you’re below 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, BrutalMogger, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Nick.Harte
I approached 2 girls at the same time once

And one while she was working

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yes, I approached hundreds of girls...Reactions went from very negative like screaming and looks of disgust, to very positive - touching and kissing just a few seconds after saying "hello". The vast majority of approaches though were rather neutral, uneventful, just casual chit-chat and yapping that would lead to not much else...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BrutalMogger and 2 others
Yeah but probably not more than 10 times
Girls approach me more

• +1
Yes, I approached hundreds of girls...Reactions went from very negative like screaming and looks of disgust
i really hope that this is a fake post

god damn
i would fr kms iam deadass, i would set myself on fire

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gonthar
Yeah usually a few every time I go out to bars, clubbing or if I'm in tourist spots. I don't get approached much tho if I do it's usually at the beach or in the line for a club/bar. (I feel like they're just tryna cut in line)

I remember this one time I was talking to a group of girls in school in class and my friend/teammate pantsed me underwear n all, they were sitting and I was standing so it was even worse. Wasn't even embarrassed or flustered so perhaps low inhib or retarded.

Alcohol helps and if you approach someone with the mentality to just become friends then your fear of rejection is much less. If they reject the approach then that's just one less friend that you didn't need anyway.

• +1
i got my first gf from approaching when i was like 19

cold approaching is a bad idea though if someone is below htn. The amount of rejection could be debilitating. watched a video of some dude who said he had gotten thousands of rejections on youtube or whatever

• +1
i got my first gf from approaching when i was like 19

cold approaching is a bad idea though is someone is below htn.
what do you think of mtn with height halo
iam 6ft1 nt mtn

• +1
iam 6ft1 nt mtn
ok tbh 6ft1 isnt thaaat tall, but its good for 5ft foids

• +1
iam 6ft1 nt mtn
being NT is a prerequesite when cold approaching.

height might help, dont know im only 5'10+ (6'0 frauded)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and lestoa
Nah. Ive legit had 0 interactions with girls my age in 3 months, unless you count a cashier saying have a good day.

• JFL
  • So Sad
For me, I never approached a girl. I was always too scared honestly, i think they would say no anyways. I would feel like a redpill pua.
I approached 2 but for my high inhib friend, 1 st girl I approached twice but got mad the second time and the second one was nice until i pointed at him, she gave me her back and walked away. My friend was a 5’8 black guy(Failo in the middle east)

• +1
Nah. Ive legit had 0 interactions with girls my age in 3 months, unless you count a cashier saying have a good day.
fuarkk i need a pussy on my dick asap

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Bitchwhipper2
i really hope that this is a fake post

god damn
i would fr kms iam deadass, i would set myself on fire
What do you mean, it was kinda my fault I mean, I was still learning back then and approached a girl that was walking with a crowd, from the opposite direction. She couldn't stop there to answer me, so she just screamed something while she was pushed away by the others surrounding her, so it wasn't like everyone suddenly started to stare at me...
Anyway, I figured out pretty quickly that cold approaches are very difficult and approaching is much easier in a "warm" environment: school, college, social circles, activity clubs, hobby groups, parties, etc. - places where people mostly know each other, it's not unusual for them to talk and interact and even if you are rejected, it will be more likely be a soft rejection not a brutal, rude one.

• JFL
What do you mean, it was kinda my fault I mean, I was still learning back then and approached a girl that was walking with a crowd, from the opposite direction. She couldn't stop there to answer me, so she just screamed something while she was pushed away by the others surrounding her, so it wasn't like everyone suddenly started to stare at me...
Anyway, I figured out pretty quickly that cold approaches are very difficult and approaching is much easier in a "warm" environment: school, college, social circles, activity clubs, hobby groups, parties, etc. - places where people mostly know each other, it's not unusual for them to talk and interact and even if you are rejected, it will be more likely be a soft rejection not a brutal, rude one.
joever

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gonthar
a soft rejection is a brutal one

• So Sad
a soft rejection is a brutal one
Lol, better than a scream or disgusted look...
Besides the fringe cases, my approaches would usually fall into one of these cases:
- around one third of the girls were just uninterested, they would give short, conversation ending answers like "yes", "no", "I don't know/I don't care" to whatever I asked, they didn't comment, laugh or say anything to whatever I said or if I made any jokes, etc., it's like I couldn't get anything out of them...
- one third of the girls were talkative and polite, I had some very extensive conversation with many of them, but they kept a certain distance from me, they had this business-like tone in their voice or over polite attitude, and whenever I tried to flirt or steer the conversation into a more romantic direction, they acted like they didn't quite understand what I was talking about, or simply ignore me and start talking about something else, ultimately it would seem like there just was no "chemistry" or "spark" between us.
- in the last third of cases, things would go great however - I would have some amazing conversations with the girls, find we had many things in common, transition smoothly to flirting, touching, even kissing only to be later ghosted by them without any explanation or end up in the friend-zone, be played with, treated like crap, and ultimately just not getting much for my effort.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Nick.Harte and BrutalMogger
Yes and it was brutal pure humiliation she started laughing with her friends probably saying look this retard subhuman thinking he has a chance with me (mtb on a good day) , im 5'10 mtn

• So Sad
no bro im incel

girls refuse to sit next to me on a full bus
so no, cs no way i can even get close to a girl, life sad :fuk:

• So Sad
Approached a girl on Monday and fucked her:cool:
@Akhi

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, Akhi, mason24mogs and 1 other person