Did you ever tell a girl you love her?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
And if yes, what happened?

My first time when I told a girl I loved her was when I was at this party in college. I had a crush on a girl from my class, and after getting drunk and losing all inhibitions, I told her to go outside because I wanted to say something to her. I proclaimed my love to her, and her face changed to surprise and shock and said:
- "OMG, is that true???!".
- "Yes!!!", I said enthusiasticly.
- "Stay right here, don't go anywhere, I will be right back..."
She returned after a minute, with several female friends and said:
- "I want you to tell me exactly, what you told me before!".
I said it again with passion and conviction while the other girls laughed and giggled.
One of them said:
- "OMG, you guys, this is too good to be true...Wait right here".
She then went inside and brought more people, and told me to repeat all the words, while the others also started to laugh.
Luckily this was before the age of smartphones or social media, otherwise I could have ended up filmed and put on the Internet, after several days of teasing, everyone forgot about what happened and went on with their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hades, JMax and 6 others
No.

Never did, never will. i'm too high inhib. And I'm glad about it.

Bro you fucked up. You should have dickslapped those whores as soon as they asked you to repeat yourself.

I once strangled a girl when I was 7 or so, we were playing outside and she called me "Mr T" (just google it). Damn, I actually was not always high inhib, what happened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax and Enlil
Yes, over text message jfl. She didn't feel the same.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and RAITEIII
Yea man, only one girl in my life, she said it first though

It was sort of in a joking manner. I said something and she called me annoying/something along those lines and I said "oh shut up you know you love me" and she said "and what if I do?" I asked if she loved me and she got really quiet and I made her say it out loud. Then after that I realized that I'd fallen in love with her too and said it after her, she didn't believe me and thought I was only saying it so it isn't awkward or to make her feel better but I really did

my friends would make fun of me when they'd hear me say it lol

Hearing a girl say "I love you, X" is an amazing feeling ngl, feels like one of the only true validations in life

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and RAITEIII
No. Never had a relationship long enough to feel in love.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Enlil and RAITEIII
Bro you fucked up. You should have dickslapped those whores as soon as they asked you to repeat yourself.
I was too drunk to realize what is happening. Luckily everyone else was also pretty drunk, so they didn't think much about this after the incident, for them it was just one of those funny things that happens at a party, but is quickly forgotten afterwards...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
no and i’ve never had it said to me either Lol

if female ask me whether i love her or not, i reply love is hormones.

no.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I did in first in highschool.

Everything was going quite well, in like 3 months we had 25k texts on WhatsApp.

At some point she stopped replying back and I got annoying and started being cringe.
Typing letters and shit.
She introduced me to lookism

89F13A46 1EFE 4860 96DD 8B06FD3C1F5C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

At some point she stopped replying back and I got annoying and started being cringe.
Typing letters and shit.
Actually I didn't tell her I loved her.

I made her understand it.

• So Sad
Reactions: je3oe
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

Typing letters and shit.
so fucking accurate.

but we were talking for a year. then it did not go well, so in that period i have got to know what the blackpill was.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
so fucking accurate.

but we were talking for a year. then it did not go well, so in that period i have got to know what the blackpill was.
She legit saved me, after I started my autistic looksmaxing routine I've ascended 1.5/2 psl.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
she broke up before i could do that

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
And if yes, what happened?

My first time when I told a girl I loved her was when I was at this party in college. I had a crush on a girl from my class, and after getting drunk and losing all inhibitions, I told her to go outside because I wanted to say something to her. I proclaimed my love to her, and her face changed to surprise and shock and said:
- "OMG, is that true???!".
- "Yes!!!", I said enthusiasticly.
- "Stay right here, don't go anywhere, I will be right back..."
She returned after a minute, with several female friends and said:
- "I want you to tell me exactly, what you told me before!".
I said it again with passion and conviction while the other girls laughed and giggled.
One of them said:
- "OMG, you guys, this is too good to be true...Wait right here".
She then went inside and brought more people, and told me to repeat all the words, while the others also started to laugh.
Luckily this was before the age of smartphones or social media, otherwise I could have ended up filmed and put on the Internet, after several days of teasing, everyone forgot about what happened and went on with their lives.
Don't worry OP. It's a common thing for girls to shit on guys that like them. They're just innately evil like that. Even my 32 year old incel lecturer gets shit on by his female students for being fat and bald. They legit hit on him and call him a pervert if he responds. Shit is brutal.

No, but I know that I will always be rejected because I'm not chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i could never tell her out of fear of humiliation

she already knows tho and she is not interested

if i were 6'2 with better bones she would be interested

Yes. My gf. We had sex and got to the shower after and i said it like a cuck. It felt weird. At least she said it back.

Im never saying this anymore. Love doesnt exist.